Chalet Les Sorbiers, Courchevel 1850
Three Valleys, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 10-12
- 50m from the edge of the Pralong piste
- Hot Tub
- Massage Room
- Home Cinema
- Open Fireplace
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
- South facing living area
- Games area with table tennis
- Study Area
- iPod Docking station
- Heated ski and boot room
- Wine Cellar
- Laundry Room
- Private Parking
This opulent ten person chalet is located just 50m from the foot of the famous Pralong piste in Courchevel 1850 and is full of exceptional features for a truly indulgent ski holiday.View Location Map
No detail has been overlooked in Chalet Les Sorbiers, and the high standard of modern furnishings and décor has been combined with the rustic characteristics of this four-storey building to produce superb and authentic ski lodge accommodation.
Guests can enjoy the extravagant outdoor hot tub after a day on the slopes before relaxing in the spacious and richly decorated bedrooms. Exposed wooden beams and waxed oak floors throughout the chalet give it a modern yet authentic ambiance. Open stonework on the fireplace and throughout the building adds to its rustic feel. The main living space boasts a spectacular double height ceiling that makes the most of the dramatic vista.
It’s unlikely you’ll have trouble relaxing during your stay, however, just in case you need a little extra help, the chalet has a home cinema system, wifi, satellite TV and Apple TV in all of the bedrooms, along with a DVD player and iPod docking station. The chalet also has an elevator to provide easy access to all floors.
The chalet is run by no less than five dedicated members of staff including a manager, professional chef, two hostesses and a bespoke on-call chauffeur providing an exceptional level of personal service. Private return airport and train station transfers, ski passes on arrival and a fully stocked bar are all complimentary!
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet and include complimentary airport transfers, full gourmet catering, driver service and open bar.
• 1x Master Bedroom with en-suite, fireplace, desk and dressing room
• 2x Double/Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
*All three bedrooms have direct access to the terrace with outdoor hot tub
• 1x Double with en-suite bathroom
• 1x Double bedroom with 2 armchairs that turn into an additional 2 single comfy beds and en-suite bathroom
- Seven nights en-suite accommodation
- Private return airport transfers
- A la carte breakfast and afternoon tea with mulled wine seven days a week
- Children’s evening meals seven days a week
- Pre-dinner Champagne and canapés seven days a week
- Four course dinner with wine
- All soft and alcoholic drinks in the chalets fully stocked complimentary bar
- Mid-week towel change
- Unlimited broadband and WiFi Internet access
- In resort driver service