Chalet Tahion, Courchevel 1850
Three Valleys, France
Fully Staffed Only, Sleeps 10
- Large indoor swimming Pool
- Ski in / Ski Out
- 5 bedrooms
- Massage room
- Steam room
- 2 spaces for parking
- 360˚ views
- Satelite TV
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
Positioned perfectly to enable ski in/ski out, Chalet Tahion gives you the advantage of a fantastic central location in one of the most glamorous resorts without compromising your access to the best skiing to be found in the Trois Vallees. Within walking distance of the famous boutiques of Courchevel 1850.View Location Map
The luxury ski in / ski out Chalet Tahion is fabulously located in the Chenus region of Courchevel 1850. With direct access ski access to the Plantrey chairlift, a lift that gives immediate Three Valley access. A short chauffeured drive away is the glamorous shopping boutiques and exclusive restaurants in the heart of Courchevel 1850.
Chalet Tahion can accommodate up to 10 guests in 5 spacious en-suite bedrooms, Chalet Tahion is a perfect example of modern luxury. Offering a large indoor swimming pool, sauna and steam room on the ground floor. The communal living area in the chalet are all finished to an incredibly high standard going hand in hand with a unique 360 view of the valley.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet on a fully staffed basis to include a chef, host and driver service. Food and drinks consumed are charged locally at cost.
Two double bedrooms with their en-suite bathroom and toilet.
Twin bedroom with an ensuite bathroom.
The master bedroom with a fireplace, a dressing room and with en-suite bathroom.
Another master bedroom, a dressing room, an en-suite bathroom with a shower and a toilet.
Services and Inclusions
Our Concierge will offer you his services during your stay. A professional team composed of Chefs, Butler, Caretakers, Masseurs, Beauticians, Drivers, and fitness coaches… will be at your entire service, on request, to make your holiday unforgettable.
- Champagne reception
- Flowers and welcome gift on arrival
- “Food hamper” upon arrival
- Welcome products in each bathroom
- Linen and towels provided - beds made upon arrival – daily change towels, change of bed linen on request.
- A butler is in charge of daily cleaning, and serving breakfasts and afternoon tea
- A chalet manager is present to make breakfast and afternoon tea
- A chef for preparation of breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meals. Food and drink consumed is charged in addition locally
- Snow clearance of the access area
- Handy man
- Wood delivery for fireplace
- Free access to mini bar
- Wifi access
- In-resort chauffeur service: 8.00 am- 8.00 pm daily