Chalet Anchorage, Courchevel 1850
Three Valleys, France
Self Catered, Sleeps 10
- Steam room
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Spa/Relaxation area
- Short walk to Pralong piste
- Towelling bathrobes, selection of toiletries, hairdryers
- Wifi Throughout
- Satellite TV, VCR
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
This luxurious wooden chalet is situated in the Quartier Nogentil of Courchevel 1850, just a short walk to the Pralong piste. The location allows for easy access to the ski slopes, from where the enormous ski area of Les Trois Vallées can be explored.View Location Map
Chalet Anchorage in Courchevel 1850 is a beautiful and cosy chalet that covers 280m2 hosting 10 people and offering an inspiring and luxurious experience in total privacy. A large dining and living room with fireplace extend onto a spacious terrace ideal for children. Relax on the sofa in front of the fireplace or venture onto the spacious terrace and help your children decorate their snowman.
The generous dining area adjoins a kitchen that is fully equipped with everything you might need, as well as a laundry room and separate relaxation area. Shake the snow off your boots and head to the rejuvenating spa area to enjoy the spacious hammam or be soothed by the alternating colours of the chromotherapy jacuzzi. After this you can settle into the inviting sofas with a glass of wine and a good book.
The master bedroom on the ground floor has a large King-Size bed, a flatscreen TV with a wide range of satellite channels and a dressing area. The bathroom has a jacuzzi bath, a double basin and separate shower. Apart from the master bedroom, 3 bedrooms on the ground floor sleep an additional 6 people. One of the three bedrooms has a double bed, while the remaining two have two single beds that can be joined to form a double bed. Two of these bathrooms are en-suite with the third having a separate shower.
The fifth bedroom is located on a mezzanine level above the living area and can sleep 2 people in a double bed with a shower and basin, this is a cosy room tucked away from the rest.
Prices are based on exclusive occupancy of the chalet for up to 10 people on a self-catered basis. Additional services are available on request, please enquire.
Please note a final cleaning fee of €500 Euro is NOT INCLUDED in the price and must be paid in cash before departure.
• 1x Master Bedroom with en-suite bathroom and dressing area
• 1x Double Bedroom with en-suite bathroom
• 1x Single/Double Bedroom with en-suite bathroom
• 1x Single/Double Bedroom with WC and separate shower room
• 1x Mezzanine Double Bedroom with shower and Basin
Services and Inclusions
We want our guests to feel at home and our service is designed to meet your every need and make your ski vacation utterly pleasurable and highly memorable. These beautiful Chalets will inspire, invigorate and delight.
The operator offer 2 luxuriously appointed and designed chalets of 10 and 12 beds respectively, providing the capacity to cater for groups of up to 22 people. While visiting our guests can relax in the lounge, take a rejuvenating sauna or hammam, splash around in our heated indoor pool or enjoy a glass of champagne in front of the fireplace.
Our concierge and event service is available and ready to organise anything from a ski teacher or a mountain guide to a private chef, organic groceries or a decadent massage. Included in our rate is unlimited high-speed internet access. The chalets are serviced daily.
Additional Services Can Be Arranged & Are Not Limited To The Following -
• Preparation of breakfast
• Additional laundry and ironing, baby sitting and butler services
• Stay on full or half-board basis
• A private chef to prepare your meals
• Travel including a chauffeured car, taxis, airport transfers or helicopters.
• Spa treatments including massage, body treatments, manicures and more
• Private yoga sessions
• Private ski teachers for both adult & children groups or mountain guides
• Ski rental and collection of equipment
• Activities (walks, activities in the resort)
- Flowers and champagne to welcome you on your arrival and Christmas and New Year’s decorations on request
- The preparation for your arrival, including grocery shopping and assistance with arranging transfers
- Daily cleaning of the chalet. We take care of snow removal and wood for your fire-place
- All modern conveniences including unlimited high speed internet, WiFi, fax facilities, a metered phone, satellite TV and DVD players
- Luxurious L’Occitane bath products, bathrobes and slippers
- Concierge service to assist you with your grocery shopping, reservations and the like
- A ski room and garage for 2 large vehicles is at your disposal.
- A final cleaning fee of €500 Euro is NOT INCLUDED in the price and must be paid in cash before departure.