Chalet Alaska, Courchevel 1850
Three Valleys, France
Self Catered, Sleeps 10-12
- Towelling bathrobes, selection of toiletries, hairdryers
- Swimming Pool and steam room
- Television, Satellite television, VCR & DVD player
- Short walk to Pralong piste
- WIFI Throughout
- South facing balcony
- Laundry room with washing machine and dryer
- Garage for 2 cars
Situated in the Quartier Nogentil in Courchevel 1850, just a short walk to the Pralong piste.View Location Map
Chalet Alaska in Courchevel 1850 is a large and incredibly spacious property that covers 360m2 and hosts 12 people whilst offering exceptional views of the Saulire and surrounding peaks. Natural light fills the large living area with inviting fire-place, settle-in sofas and a generous flatscreen TV.
A mezzanine level with sofas and television makes a perfect hideaway for children and adolescents alike. On clear days the south-facing terrace is perfect for an aperitif or catching some winter sunshine. The kitchen is equipped with everything you might need and a separate spa area with heated indoor swimming pool, sauna and hammam will ease your aching muscles and ensure complete relaxation and indulgence. You might even want to try the aqua bike if you’re feeling energetic!
The master bedroom on the ground floor is spacious and enveloping. It has a large King- Size bed, a flatscreen TV with a wide range of satellite channels in a number of different languages, access to a private outside terrace and a majestic view over La Saulire. A charming seating area showcases the work of international designers and the bathroom has a jacuzzi bath, a double basin and separate shower.
Apart from the master Bedroom, two bedrooms on the Ground Floor sleep an additional 4 people. With a double bed in one and two single beds in the other that can be joined to form a double bed, both rooms have en-suite bathrooms with a shower. Individually decorated in warm, earthy tones both offer breathtaking views over the surrounding peaks.
The basement offers an additional 2 bedrooms that can sleep up to 6 people. The first room sleeps two in a double bed with an en-suite bathroom with shower. The remaining bedroom can sleep up to 4 people in 4 single beds and is perfect for children. A double bunk bed adds to the fun, while 2 of the single beds can be joined to form a double bed. The en-suite bathroom has a bath.
The basement is home to the chalets very own spa, complete with heated indoor pool, sauna and hammam. After the exertion and fresh air of the slopes, make your way downstairs and relax completely in the comfort of your Alpine home. A massage or private yoga session can be arranged to round off your day.
Prices are based on exclusive occupancy of the chalet for up to 10 people on a self-catered basis. Additional services are available on request, please enquire.
Please note a final cleaning fee of €500 Euro is NOT INCLUDED in the price and must be paid in cash before departure.
• 1 Master double with bath/shower/WC
• 2 Doubles with bath/WC
• 1 Small twin with basin and shower
• 1 Twin plus extra bunk beds with bath/WC
• 1 Separate WC
Services and Inclusions
We want our guests to feel at home and our service is designed to meet your every need and make your ski vacation utterly pleasurable and highly memorable. These beautiful Chalets will inspire, invigorate and delight.
The operator offer 2 luxuriously appointed and designed chalets of 10 and 12 beds respectively, providing the capacity to cater for groups of up to 22 people. While visiting our guests can relax in the lounge, take a rejuvenating sauna or hammam, splash around in our heated indoor pool or enjoy a glass of champagne in front of the fireplace.
Our concierge and event service is available and ready to organise anything from a ski teacher or a mountain guide to a private chef, organic groceries or a decadent massage. Included in our rate is unlimited high-speed internet access. The chalets are serviced daily.
Additional Services Can Be Arranged & Are Not Limited To The Following -
• Preparation of breakfast
• Additional laundry and ironing, baby sitting and butler services
• Stay on full or half-board basis
• A private chef to prepare your meals
• Travel including a chauffeured car, taxis, airport transfers or helicopters.
• Spa treatments including massage, body treatments, manicures and more
• Private yoga sessions
• Private ski teachers for both adult & children groups or mountain guides
• Ski rental and collection of equipment
• Activities (walks, activities in the resort)
- Flowers and champagne to welcome you on your arrival and Christmas and New Year’s decorations on request
- The preparation for your arrival, including grocery shopping and assistance with arranging transfers
- Daily cleaning of the chalet. We take care of snow removal and wood for your fire-place
- All modern conveniences including unlimited high speed internet, WiFi, fax facilities, a metered phone, satellite TV and DVD players
- Luxurious L’Occitane bath products, bathrobes and slippers
- Concierge service to assist you with your grocery shopping, reservations and the like
- A ski room and garage for 2 large vehicles is at your disposal.
- A final cleaning fee of €500 Euro is NOT INCLUDED in the price and must be paid in cash before departure.