Chalet Sommet, Courchevel 1850
Three Valleys, France
Breakfast Service Only, Sleeps 12-14
- 80m from the piste
- Close proximity to town, yet tranquil location
- Large dining area
- Open fireplace
- Wellness area with indoor hot tub and Hammam
- DVD player
- LCD Television
- Music System
- Digital Satellite/Freeview
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
Chalet Sommet is situated just below the resort centre in the Plantret area which is only moments away from the Epicea piste which is 80m from the chalet. This makes accessing the ski area in the morning very easy and also returning very close to the chalet on skis at the end of the day.View Location Map
Chalet Sommet is a traditional chalet with an authentic alpine atmosphere, intimately cosy and enjoying a location that is hard to beat at a value that is hard to find anywhere in the increasingly extravagant 1850.
Guests will not be disappointed by the living space at Chalet Sommet. There are two lounge areas, one of which surrounds a large stone fireplace with comfortable seating and wood-clad walls. The chalet offers a a welcoming and homely atmosphere and is ideal for larger groups or families.
The dining table is large, seating up to sixteen guests and it’s open to the well-equipped kitchen. There’s a small games table for playing cards and table games and the living room has access to a balcony terrace.
Sommet is also equipped with an indoor jacuzzi and steam room for those wanting that little bit of additional pampering.
The chalet is equipped for 12 to 14 people. On the top floor of the chalet there’s a master suite and a double bedroom, each with en-suite shower rooms. There are three further en-suite doubles on a lower floor and a family double with interconnecting twin bedroom that share a bathroom. There is also a staff bedroom and a room with two bunk beds on the ground floor. This guest bedroom does not have en-suite facilities.
Price is for exclusive occupancy of the chalet to include daily breakfast preparation and daily cleaning. Food and drink is charged in addition and is payable locally.
● Bunk bedroom on ground floor
● 3 x double ensuite bedrooms with shower on the first floor
● 1 x double bedroom interconnected with a twin room, sharing a private bathroom
● 1 x double/twin bedroom with shower on the top floor
● Master bedroom with en-suite shower on the top floor
Services and Inclusions
• Welcome at the Chalet with Champagne
• Gouvernante with breakfast service and daily cleaning
• Supplied bed linen, towels, sleepers and bathrobes
• Beds made at arrival
• Change of linen in the middle of the stay
• Bvlgari Toiletries
• Wood for fireplace
• End of the stay cleaning
• Wifi access
Booking Price Excludes:
● Food & drink cost, payable in resort
● Wine and bar drinks
● Airport transfers
● Insurance premiums
● Lift passes or ski rental
● Childcare arrangements