Shemshak Lodge, Courchevel 1850
Three Valleys, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 8-12
- Ski in/Ski out
- Indoor Swimming Pool with jet stream
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Massage Room
- iPod Docking station
- Panoramic Views
- Expansive heated terraces
Positioned perfectly to enable ski in/ski out, Shemshak Lodge gives you the advantage of a fantastic central location in one of the most glamorous resorts without compromising your access to the best skiing to be found in the Trois Vallees. Within walking distance of the famous boutiques of Courchevel 1850.View Location Map
Shemshak Lodge is a stunning chalet situated in an enviable position on the piste in the fabulous Courchevel 1850. The chalet has been finished to a standard to match this world class resort.
Sleeping up to 12 guests in 5 ensuite bedrooms, the chalet is alpine chic at its best, with luxurious materials and state of the art design. Bringing you a whole floor dedicated to your wellness and relaxation, Shemshak features a large swimming pool with panoramic views of the valley, separate Jacuzzi, sauna, hammam and your own state of the art gym.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet for 8 people to include full gourmet catering, open bar and in resort chauffeur service. An additional 5 people can be accomodated.
• 1x King size bedroom with en-suite shower room and private balcony
• 1x Master Bedroom with Superking, en-suite bathroom with bath/shower and twin sinks, dressing room and private balcony
• 1x Twin/Superking double bedroom with en-suite shower room, twin sinks and private balcony
• 2x Bunk beds (one double on bottom) sleeping five guests with private bathroom with bath/shower and balcony
• 1x Twin/King size bedroom, en-suite shower room, dressing room and balcony
The best bedrooms for putting baby cots are 2, 3 and 4
Services and Inclusions
We provide an exceptional pre-arrival concierge service using our specialised knowledge and experience. Your dedicated Sales Manager will help you choose where to go, which ski guide to use and where to go for lunch. They will also remember your likes and dislikes year to year.
Your luxury chalet comes complete with a dedicated team of between 4-7 staff, depending on the size of chalet. Including a manager, professional chef and chauffeur all of whom will have undertaken and passed rigorous training.
We offer tailored menus which are created with you, according to your likes / dislikes, diet, allergies and beliefs including Kosher and Halal. We provide all inclusive packages in our chalets which include excellent wines, unlimited premium brands from the bar and freely available Perrier Jouët champagne for you and your guests.
As parents ourselves, we take safety very seriously, so as well as creating a safe environment within the chalet and providing an excellent baby package also give your children identity bracelets for when they are out skiing.
When we say tailor made, we really do mean exactly that; You make the rules when staying in one of our properties. Each holiday is truly bespoke, tailored to your unique, individual requirements.
- Champagne reception
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Tea or coffee in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea daily
- Champagne and canapés
- Magnificent dinners prepared by the chef (6 nights/week)
- Carefully selected wines and an open spirit bar
- Gin Bar with various gins and speciality tonic
- Signature cocktail
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Children’s supper every day
- In resort chauffeured 4x4
- Feather pillow and duvets
- Personal bathrobes and slippers
- A hairdryer in every bedroom
- Soaps, bubble baths and shampoos