Perce Neige, Courchevel 1850
Three Valleys, France
Fully Staffed Only, Sleeps 12-15
- Internal lift
- Wellness area
- Infinity-edge pool
- Outdoor hot tub
- 8 person cinema room with reclining chairs
- Wine cellar
- Balcony and terrace
Surrounded by fir trees, high up on the Cospillot slope, the Chalet Perce Neige is located in the Nogentil area of Courchevel 1850. The property is directly on the Cospillot piste offering ski in and out possibilities. The chalet is just over a kilometre from the centre of town.View Location Map
Chalet Perce Neige sleeps 12 adults and 3 children in 7 en-suite bedrooms. It is tastefully decorated in a refined and elegant style which blends seamlessly into the warm atmosphere of its surroundings.
On the ground floor is the spacious and bright living area with huge bay windows facing the summits, a central fireplace and a stunning dining area with bar and wine cellar set into the wall. The stylish furniture and sophisticated ambience make the living space an ideal spot to relax after a day on the slopes and can dine with friends and family.
The chalet has a stunning relaxation and spa area with indoor pool, jacuzzi, hammam and fitness room for those who haven't quite got their full exercise fix. There is also an additional outdoor hot tub so that you can soak the weary limbs underneath the star filled sky, taking in the stunning surroundings. Masseurs and therapists can be arranged so you can enjoy spa-level pampering without setting foot outside the door. There is also an additional lounge and bar area, and a beautiful cinema room where you can enjoy a cosy movie night.
Prices are for exclusive use of the chalet including chef, staff and driver services. Food and drinks are charged locally at cost.
Master bedroom, ensuite bathroom with both bath and shower and his and hers sinks, TV, fireplace, dressing area, balcony.
Bedrooms Two and Three
Double bedrooms, each with ensuite shower and balcony.
Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom; TV; balcony.
Twin room with ensuite shower room, TV, external access.
Children’s bedroom with two sets of bunks, ensuite shower room.
Double bedroom with TV, shower room and toilet (no windows).
Services and Inclusions
• Welcome at the Chalet with champagne, macaroons and salty appetizers
• Services half board of a in-house Chef for breakfast, and dinner (lunch will be charged 140€/ hour)
• Bespoke food selection in consultation
• In resort car driver 8.30- 20.00
• Daily cleaning by our housekeepers
• Teas, coffees and soft drinks are offered
• Supplied bed linen, towels and sleepers
• Hair dryers are provided in each bedroom
• Body care products in each bathroom
• Newspaper and magazines
• Safe-deposit boxes
• Free Wi-Fi access
• Home cinema
• DVD and Blu Ray available on request
• PSP or Wii games
• Daily fireplace set-up
Booking Price Excludes:
● Food & drink cost, payable in resort
● Wine and Bar Drinks
● Airport Transfers
● Insurance Premiums
● Lift Passes or Ski Rental
● Childcare arrangements
Booking Price Includes:
- Check-in directly in the Chalet
- Champagne, macaroons and appetizers
- Services of a Private Chef and a Maitre d’hôtel for breakfast and dinner or lunch (if full-board service required, extra hours will be charged 130€/hour)
- Food for preparation of breakfast, lunch and dinner will be extra charged at the purchased price
- Daily cleaning by our Gouvernantes, evening turn down service
- Chauffeur at the disposal of the client in the resort from 07.30am to midnight
- Teas, coffees and soft drinks are offered
- House linen, towels, sleepers and bathroom amenities
- Hair dryers are provided in each bedroom
- NUXE body care products in each bathroom
- Daily newspaper of your choice
- Computer, fax, printer are available at the office from 09.00am to 7.30pm
- Safe-deposit boxes in each bedroom
- DVDs available on request
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
Staff in the chalet:
Booking Price Excludes: