Chalet Totara, Courchevel 1850
Three Valleys, France
Breakfast Service Only, Sleeps 10
- 270 m2
- Outdoor Hot tub
- Double height sitting room
- Open Fireplace
- Games Room with pool table and table tennis
- Massage Room
- TV with large LCD screen/DVD/Hi-Fi/Home cinema
- Terrace overlooking the village and piste
- Indoor Parking
- 50m from the Pralong lift station
- Ski Room
Located at the very top of Courchevel 1850. Piste side location, Chalet Totara is just 50m from the Pralong run and chair lift.View Location Map
Exclusive, luxurious and exceptional, Discover the beautiful Chalet Totara decorated in a mountain and welcoming atmosphere. Its 5 bedrooms can
accommodate up to 10 people. It features a splendid living area, perfect for your family or holidays with friends.
The simply finished larch wood and open stonework of the rustic facade counters the polished marble and waxed oak floors of the interior.
Inside, the chalet is calm, richly furnished and perfectly presented with double height ceilings, a huge open fire, spacious comfortable bedrooms and an outdoor hot tub on the terrace.
A games rooms provides the ideal place for children to spend their evening playing on the pool table or table tennis table.
The chef will prepare a hearty breakfast to sustain you for an exhilarating day on the slopes and an evening meal to enjoy in these truly luxurious surroundings.
Price is for exclusive occupancy of the chalet for 10 people and includes daily housekeeping and the services of a chef for breakfast preparation. Food and drinks are charged at cost price locally.
• 1 x Master bedroom with Twin/Double bed and ensuite bathroom
• 1 x Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom
• 2 x Twin/Double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
• 1 x Twin/Double bedrooms with separate bathroom located on level 1
Services and Inclusions
Our team will take care of meeting your every need and provide a personal welcome in a warm and friendly atmosphere. Let yourself go completely during your chalet and we will do the rest! Because they live and work in resort all year round, our teams have more knowledge than most. Each Winter we strive for a professional approach to the chalet market with an exceptional level of service.
- Welcome at the Chalet with Champagne
- Daily breakfast service (Chef 3h/day)
- Beds made at arrival
- Fresh Flowers
- Supplied bed linen, towels
- Daily cleaning (Housekeeper 5h/day)
- Linen change at the middle of the stay
- End of stay cleaning
- Clarins body care products
- Bathrobes and Slippers
- Wood for the fireplace
- Wi-Fi connection