Chalet Chamois, Courchevel Moriond
Three Valleys, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 14-16
- Direct access to Piste
- Stunning Views
- Private outdoor hot tub
- Après chill area with sauna and jet shower
- Large south facing balcony and outdoor terrace
- Open fireplace
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
- Safe deposit box in each bedroom
- Heated driveway, Garage (2 cars)
Situated in Belvedere (1800) this sumptuous 'Swiss-style' chalet enjoys a much sought after ski in/ski out position on the edge of the Park National de Vanoise. The La Granges piste is literally on the doorstep with a ski lift just 100 metres from the chalets. The chalet is two lifts away from 1850 and a five minute ski down to 1650.
Belvedere is an exclusive and secluded area which is between 1650 and 1850. It would take 20 minutes to walk down to 1650. It is two lifts away from 1850 but by car you have to drive down to 1650 to then drive up to 1850.
Chalet Chamois is nestled in the trees high above Courchevel Moriond at Belvedere; a ski in ski out mountain lodge is set apart in beautiful seclusion but still within easy reach of everything you need.
The name and the theme of this chalet are dedicated to the emblematic and protected animal. Chamois is bright with majestic views; this is a spacious lodge to unwind, with a large opened living space, including a kitchen, a dining room and a living room with a central chimney which fills the space with warmth. Chamois combines intimacy and luxury.
The lodge sleeps 14 and has its own sauna, with a separate jet shower and a relaxation area. The private terrace and hot tub are accessed from four bedrooms on this floor. It is an ideal place to relax after a day on the slopes of world’s largest ski area, fully equipped with the latest technology including 105 hydrotherapy jets, aromatherapy water massage, a waterfall, i-pod system and coloured lighting.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet to include full gourmet catering, open bar and in resort chauffeur service.
• 2x Double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
• 2x Double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms
• 2x Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
• 1x Master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite bathroom
• 1x Twin bedroom with two single beds ideal for children
Services and Inclusions
Starting in 2009 with the opening of Lime Wood, in the New Forest National Park, in the UK, we set about creating something a little bit different. We want our guests to feel at home wherever they are, from the peaceful New Forest, to the breathtaking mountain scenery of Courchevel Moriond.
Our four luxury mountain lodges are nestled in the trees high about Courchevel Moriond and are right on the piste; set apart in beautiful seclusion but still within easy reach of everything you need! The stylish oak interiors give a warm and intimate feel whilst remaining elegantly luxurious.
A great Courchevel skiing holiday is not only about physical exercise and comfort, but also about eating well. We aim to provide a combination of classic and modern French cuisine using the freshest locally grown ingredients. Menus change seasonally and daily, and are complimented by a carefully selected wine list.
Whether you're after a view of the piste or the mountains all the rooms have been designed with comfort and luxury in mind. Beds are made up with fresh cotton sheets and deep fluffy duvets and pillows ensuring tired skiers have the best nights sleep, awaking recharged for a new skiing day.
- 7 nights luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from a professional team
- Champagne Reception
- Afternoon tea prepared by the chef daily
- Children lunch and dinner every day (until 12 years old)
- Champagne and canapés daily
- Gourmet dinners prepared by the chef – menu created with the guests (6 nights)
- Unlimited mineral water, soft drinks and beers
- Range of selected house wines
- An open spirit bar
- In-resort shared chauffeur service 9.00am - 6.30pm daily
- Concierge Service
- Daily Housekeeping
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes and slippers