Chalet Licorne, Courchevel Moriond
Three Valleys, France
Breakfast Service Only, Sleeps 10-14
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Fitness Room
- Ski in/Ski out
- Playroom with TV
- Ski Room with Boot Warmers
- Open Fireplace
- Laundry Facilities
- Table Football
Located in a famous Belvedere area, this delightful chalet is in a quiet location, sunny and ski-in/ski-out.View Location Map
Chalet Licorne is a luxurious 675 sqm chalet with spacious bedrooms and living area, accommodating up to 10 adults and 4 children in its 6 bedrooms. Located in a privileged area of Belvédère, the chalet is ski-in/ski-out.
A more modern feel to its sister Licorne Des Neiges, the chalet is bright, spacious and stylish with luxury furnishing for the entire family to relax in. Each bedroom benefits from either a fireplace or balcony and television. There is a funky swimming pool and spa area complete with sunken jacuzzi, hammam, sauna and a starlit ceiling.
The large living / dining area has views over the spa to keep an eye on the children! If they can't be found here they are sure to be in the children's only playroom with TV or enjoying the table football.
Price is for exclusive occupancy of the chalet with daily cleaning and daily breakfast preparation service. Food and drink consumed is charged in addition locally. Additional services available at supplement.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
• Playroom with TV
• Spa Area, Fitness Room, Laundry Area, Ski Room
• Kitchen, Dining and Living room with ethanol fireplace and view of the swimming pool
• 2 en-suite double bedrooms with bathroom, separate WC and balcony
• 1 childrens room (sleeping 4) with en-suite bathroom and separate WC
• 1 double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, dressing room, balcony and fireplace
• Master bedroom with bathroom, separate WC, ethanol fireplace, balcony and dressing room
• Master bedroom with large en-suite bathroom, separate WC, office, large dressing room, balcony with splendid view
Services and Inclusions
This operator offers only the finest chalets combined with 5-star hotel services. Once booked, they can assist with a wide range of products and customise your break to satisfy your every need. Skiing packages, equipment rental, various reservations, organisation of your transfers and many more services are available.
Their team will take care of meeting your every need and provide a personal welcome in a warm and friendly atmosphere. Let yourself go completely during your chalet stay and they will do the rest! Because they live and work in resort all year round, the teams have more knowledge than most. Each Winter they strive for a professional approach to the chalet market with an exceptional level of service.
- Reception at the lodging
- Change of linens every 3 days
- Fresh Flowers
- Linens (towels and sheets)
- Beds made on your arrival
- End of stay cleaning
- Daily cleaning
- Welcome basket
- Bulgari toiletries in all bathrooms: shower gel, shampoo, hair conditioner, body milk, soap
- Breakfast service
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
Booking Price Excludes: