Chalet Kibo, Courchevel Village
Three Valleys, France
Breakfast Service Only, Sleeps 11
- 320m² Chalet
- Ski in/Ski out
- Wellness Area
- 50 Metres from slopes
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with Boot Warmers
- Exercise Bike
- Laundry Facilities
Located in a private hamlet in Courchevel Village 1550, the chalet Kibo is 50 meters from the slopes and getting back to the chalet by ski is possible. 100 meters from the resort center and 250 meters away from the Grangette chair lift.View Location Map
Chalet Kibo is a magnificent modern chalet situated right in the heart of Courchevel Village. Completed in 2014, it offers a total of 320 square metres of living space with 5 spacious en-suite bedrooms.
There is a wellness area with steam room, hot tub, gym and shower and a cinema room. The chalet then has three further floors, all connected by an internal lift perfect after a hard day on the slopes!
The top floor takes pride of place with a luxurious open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room with funky central fireplace.
Chalet Kibo provides affordable luxury and ski convenience with access to the Three Valleys but without the prices of neighbouring 1850!
The prices are for exclusive occupancy of the chalet and includes the services of a housekeeper for breakfast preparation and service. Food and drink is charged on top. No Travel included.
• 2x Double bedrooms with en-suite shower room and WC
• 1x Double bedroom with en-suite shower room and WC
• 1x Triple room with three single beds and en-suite shower
• 1x Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and WC
Services and Inclusions
Their team will take care of meeting your every need and provide a personal welcome in a warm and friendly atmosphere. Let yourself go completely during your chalet stay and they will do the rest! Because they live and work in resort all year round, the teams have more knowledge than most. Each Winter they strive for a professional approach to the chalet market with an exceptional level of service.
- Welcome at the chalet with champagne and fruit basket (The food for breakfast will be invoiced at the purchase price)
- Housekeeper for daily cleaning (6 hours per day)
- Linen and towels provided, changed mid stay
- Beds made on the arrival day
- Nuxe Body Care products in each bathroom
- Fresh flowers in the chalet