Chalet Fontany, Meribel
Three Valleys, France
Self Catered, Sleeps 10-12
- 280 m²
- Outdoor hot tub
- Whirlpool bathtub
- Italian style shower
- Central location
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- TV lounge
- Laundry Room
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
Located in the centre of Meribel Village just 60m from the Golf Ski lift and 50m from the slopes.View Location Map
Chalet Fontany is a spacious chalet which lends itself perfectly to groups or large families. The central location in Meribel Village means that access to the skiing is quick and easy via the Golf chairlift.
The large open plan living area with high ceilings feels spacious and the kitchen area is fully equipped for your luxury self-catered holiday in Meribel. The chalet is finished in modern tones and with luxury furnishings all blending perfectly to create a luxurious alpine home.
The bedrooms offer great flexibility in terms of rooming options with a number of twin, double and bunk bedrooms.
In terms of wellness, the chalet has an outdoor hot tub, along with an indoor whirlpool bath, an Italian shower and a sauna. With such a varied range of wellness facilities to chose from you needn't suffer from achy legs following a stay in Chalet Fontany.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet on a self-catered basis.
▪ 1 x Twin bedroom with 2 x single beds, wardrobe and ensuite bathroom
▪ 1 x Bunk bedroom
▪ 1 x Children's bedroom with 1 X Bunk bed for 2 people and 2 x double beds, with TV and DVD player and wardrobe
▪ 1 x Independent bathroom with whirlpool bathtub, shower and sauna
▪ 1 x Twin bedroom with 2 X single beds, balcony, wardrobe and ensuite bathroom
▪ 1 x Double bedroom with balcony, wardrobe and ensuite bathroom
▪ 1 x Master bedroom with double bed, balcony, wardrobe and bathroom
Services and Inclusions
Our team will take care of meeting your every need and provide a personal welcome in a warm and friendly atmosphere. Let yourself go completely during your chalet stay and we will do the rest! Because they live and work in resort all year round, our teams have more knowledge than most. Each Winter we strive for a professional approach to the chalet market with an exceptional level of service.
- Welcome at the Chalet with Champagne and welcome hamper
- Beds made at arrival
- Supplied bed linen, towels and bathrobes
- End of stay cleaning
- Wood for the fireplace
- Wi-Fi connection
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
Booking Price Excludes: