Chalet Zybeline, Meribel
Three Valleys, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 12
- Ski-in, ski-out (after crossing road)
- TV room with bar
- Steam room
- Outdoor hot tub, outside terrace overlooking the mountains
- Lift to upper floors (except top floor)
- Private car parking
- Large ski room with heated boot racks and glove warmers
- Driver service
- Open bar
- Chalet iPad
- Extensive DVD library
Chalet Zybeline's location could hardly be bettered - it is that rarity in Meribel a ski in ski out chalet at the bottom of the Georges Mauduit piste and a three minute walk from the centre of town.View Location Map
Ski in, ski out contemporary elegance in Meribel.
Chalet Zybeline is a stunning, stylish chalet, beautifully furnished in a contemporary alpine style by its Belgian owners.
Spread over five floors, with lift access to the upper floors, glass, metal and wood have been used as construction materials for an exciting and modern take on the alpine chalet. The central atrium with its glass ceiling floods the interior of the chalet with light.
On the ground floor is a wonderful steam room and nearby is the television room with its own bar. Also on the ground floor is the boot room and ski locker - with heated boot and glove warmers of course.
The sitting room/dining room/kitchen occupies the whole of the second floor and leads out to the terrace and the hot tub. The large picture windows afford wonderful views of the Tougnette side of the mountain, while you watch the chef work his magic in the open kitchen.
The six bedrooms, three on the first floor, two on the third floor and the master room on the top floor are all charming, each one individual and with its own, lovely bathroom.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet for 12 adults to include full gourmet catering, open bar and in-resort driver service. Empty bed and child discounts will apply. No travel included.
King/twin with en suite shower and balcony.
King/twin with en suite bathroom and balcony.
Twin or super-king with en suite shower.
King/twin with en suite shower with balcony.
Twin or super-king with en suite shower and balcony.
Super-king/Twin with en suite bath and walk-in shower and sitting room.
Services and Inclusions
The cuisine offered is a huge part of what sets a holiday with us apart from the rest. Eating at our chalets has always been a memorable experience, akin to eating in a top quality restaurant.
By always employing professional chefs with many years of experience in quality restaurants and hotels, we ensure that cuisine is exceptional. It really is some of the best cooking you will experience anywhere in the Alps.
In all chalets the day starts with a good breakfast of fruit juices, coffee, a choice of teas, yoghurts, cereals and porridge with fresh milk, eggs, jambon cru, cheeses, fresh bread and freshly baked croissants and jams.
On your return from skiing a tea of fresh home made cakes and biscuits await you in the sitting room.
Dinner is the piece de resistance. On your first evening you are welcomed by a glass of champagne and then you can enjoy an exceptional four course meal to delight any gourmet, rounded off with real coffee, a glass of Pinot and home-made truffles.
Of course tea, coffee and fresh fruit are available at any time along with the complimentary bar of beer, wine, selected spirits and mixers.
If one of your party has a special occasion during your stay why not make their stay particularly memorable by planning something special. Just a few if the things we can arrange in advance of your stay are:
● Additional flowers
● Higher quality wines
● Dinner and an overnight stay in a traditional moutain refuge high up in the mountain
● In-chalet massage
● Special dish(es) such as caviar, foie gras or lobster
● Additional champagne
● Plane flights around Meribel, Three Valleys or Mont Blanc
● Personal firework display
● Balloon Flight
● Mountain guides
● Helicopter transfer from the airport
To arrange any of these just please notify us in advance.
- Private minibus service, operates all day until 12am
- In-chalet ski and boot fitting service
- Delicious four course dinners six days of your stay
- Children's supper every day, if required
- Unlimited Veuve Clicquot or Taittinger champagne at any time
- Carefully selected wines
- Open bar of wine, beer, spirits and mixers
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Your lift pass waiting for you on your arrival (Cost of pass not included in price)
- Complimentary baby-sitting until 11pm on chef's night off
- Egyptian cotton sheets and fluffy towels
- Mid-week towel change
- Goose down duvets
- Two pillows for every guest
- Luxury dressing gowns and slippers
- Hair dryers in every room
- Neal’s Yard toiletries
- Fresh flowers, daily newspapers, magazines
- Fresh flowers in every bedroom
- Personal laundry facilities
- A selection of books and games
- State of the art TV and sound system
- Apple TV with many of the latest films
- Full UK Sky television channels
- Extensive DVD library
- Playstation 3 with a small selection of games
- Wi-Fi internet access. A computer is available if required
- Security safe in every room