Chalet Phoebe, Meribel
Three Valleys, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 12
- Outdoor hot tub
- iPod docking station
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
- Laundry room
Chalet Phoebe is an imposing chalet huddled in the Mussillon region of Meribel, close to Chalet Bellevue. This is a quiet part of Meribel, within an easy walk to the town centre and only a short ride to the central lift station with our driver service.View Location Map
The sitting room of the Chalet Phoebe has wonderful panoramic views of the mountains, with plenty of sitting for all to enjoy the TV and open log fire. Doors lead out to a south facing terrace, ideal for enjoying the long sunny days later in the season. From the sitting room, steps lead up to the dining room, from where you will be able to watch your chef prepare imaginative and mouth-watering dishes from the open plan kitchen, in a similar way to a chef’s table in a London restaurant.
Whilst this chalet is large, it also feels very cosy and would be perfect for a large group of friends or a couple of families. The accommodation is arranged over 3 floors with a large suite at the top. All the bedrooms have their own balconies. In the basement you will find the ski and boot room and a door outside to the hot tub.
Price is based on exclusive use of the chalet for 12 guests and includes full catering with complimentary drinks and in resort chauffeur service. No travel included.
• 1x Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
• 2x Double bedroom with en-suite bathrooms
• 2x Double or twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
• 1x Double bedroom suite with en-suite walk-in shower
Services and Inclusions
Our resort staff can make all the difference to your holiday. We spend a lot of time recruiting people who are able to deliver our high standards and you’ll find our team wants to meet – and exceed – your expectations.
You’ll find everything you need when you’re skiing with children – including chalets with private nannies and use of our dedicated Méribel crèche, too. We have an array of equipment, toys and DVDs that our guests can use and we are completely subscribed to the motto “happy children make happy parents!”
- Dedicated chalet host and chef to look after you throughout your stay
- Breakfast served every morning, with array of cereals, pastries and a cooked breakfast
- Afternoon tea and homemade cake or biscuits
- Children's high tea
- Freshly prepared four-course dinner including canapés and a glass of fizz on six nights
- All wine, beers, after dinner port and soft drinks
- Luxury chauffeur service from 8am to 10pm daily covering all of the Méribel area
- Complimentary newspapers
- Lift pass pre-ordering and delivery service
- Concierge Service
- Towels, Robes & Slippers