Chalet Kaila, Morzine
Portes du Soleil, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 8-10
- Outdoor hot tub
- Music system with iPod connectivity
- Flat screen TV in each bedroom
- Open Fireplace
- DVD player
- Chalet iPad
- Ski room with boot warmers
An outstanding location just 50m from the Super-Morzine bubble. Set back from the High Street and just a minute’s walk from the centre of Morzine. 500m to the Pleney piste and nursery slopes.
Could we find a chalet even closer to the lifts in the centre of Morzine? Long-standing friend, Jean-Marc, has built a brand new luxury chalet right next to the Super-Morzine lift (57 steps away to be exact)
Chalet Kaila is our secret hideaway, balanced on a cliff, bang in the centre of Morzine and boasting an exquisite and unexpected panorama of the local summits. It comes with a few ubiquitous toys like an outdoor hot tub, sauna and flat screens in all the rooms.
Smart contemporary living, nice sized bedrooms with plenty of cupboard space (oh, so important), oversized hot water tanks and a location to tell your friends about.
We are pretty pleased with this - and we're confident there's no other luxury chalet in Morzine quite like this one.
Prices are per person based on 2 Adults sharing a room including flights from Gatwick, coach transfers & catered accommodation. Regional flights available on request, please enquire.
Family Suite with Double bed, en-suite bath, handbasin and separate WC. Bunk room (50% discount) with space for a cot. The double room is accessed through the bunk room. Shared terrace and outdoor hot tub
Double bedroom with shared terrace and outdoor hot tub, en-suite shower, handbasin and WC
Twin bedroom with balcony, en-suite bath, handbasin and separate WC
Twin bedroom with balcony, en-suite bath, hand basin and separate WC. Space for a cot.
Services and Inclusions
A catered chalet holiday is all about the food…our Executive Chef is passionate about food and hugely sensitive to the appetite of a hungry skier whilst considering a balanced diet. The new and refined menus are heavy enough to reward mountain exertion yet light and simple enough to leave you grinning not groaning.
If you are planning a family ski holiday and are exploring childcare options then you are in the right place. Our nannies will make your holiday and spoil you with a freedom you’d forgotten existed. Enthusiastic, qualified and caring, they’ll come to your chalet, look after the children, waft them effortlessly from pyjamas to piste if required, and allow you to get on with what you came for. Regrettably they are not available to take home (Well not entirely true to be honest, as a many of our longer serving nannies have eventually gone on to work for our guests!). Nannies not available in Zermatt or Verbier*
- Return air travel between Gatwick and Grenoble/Geneva/Freidrichshafen depending on resort
- Coach transfers to and from your resort
- All airport and resort taxes
- Dedicated service from our professional chalet staff
- Canapés on first and last evening
- Daily bedside wake-up drinks (6 days)
- Daily cooked and/or continental breakfast (6 days), self-serve continental breakfast on chalet hosts day off
- Self-service afternoon tea with homemade cakes
- Three course set evening menu with wine, cheese, coffee and mints (6 days)
- Selection of house wines, cordials & sparkling water during dinner
- Towels, Robes & Slippers
- Mid-week towel change
- Fresh fruit bowl