Sapin de Reberty, Reberty
Three Valleys, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 15-18
- Ski in/ski out
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Balcony overlooking the village and the slopes
- Television and satellite, DVD player and board games
- Open fireplace
- Heated Boot rack
- Dedicated Children's Room
Sapin de Reberty is situated on the piste in Reberty Village, between Les Menuires and Val Thorens in the Three Valleys. Sapin de Reberty is in a fantastic location as it has direct access from the ski room to the piste through a back door! The resort of Les Menuires is a 5 minute drive away.
Sapin de Reberty is situated on the piste in Reberty Village in a fantastic location with direct access from the ski room to the piste through a back door, making this property a truly ski in/ ski out chalet! The chalet features an outdoor hot tub on the private terrace outside and overlooks the pistes and the mountains beyond.
On the ground floor there is access to your ski/boot room with state of the art boot dryers for your comfort, a place for your skis/boards/poles and also a cupboard area to hang up your ski jackets, helmets gloves etc. From the ski room you have direct access to the pistes through the back door, which is simply superb! You can’t get much closer to any piste. Also on this level is a children’s television/play area, so that you can have some peace and quiet at dinner time or in the afternoon. After a long day out on the slopes, you will also be able to benefit from our external jacuzzi and sauna. There are two family suites on this level. Both bedrooms are twins or doubles with bunk beds.
On the first floor you will find the large living area, with a beautiful central fireplace allowing everyone to benefit from the fire. There is a large balcony which you can access from the living room that overlooks the beautiful mountains and nearby pistes. There is also the kitchen on this level where our award-winning chef will be preparing your dining experience for you every evening, except on their day off!
Prices are per person per week with full catering included. Please note that peak dates are sold on exclusive occupancy only. No travel is included in the price.
• Ash - 1x Family suite Twin/Double bedroom plus bunk beds (sleeps 4) and en- suite shower
• Maple - 1x Twin/Double bedroom with en-suite shower
• Hawthorn - 1x Double bedroom and separate single sofa bed with en-suite shower room
• Crab Apple - 1x Twin/Double with en-suite bath/shower room
• Aspen - 1x Twin/Double with separate single bed and en-suite shower room
• Willow - 1x Twin/Double with en-suite shower room
Services and Inclusions
For those wanting to enjoy a full week of skiing in the three valleys, an efficient organisation of the skiing essentials is key. WE can take out the hassle for you. We can book and collect your ski pass in advance and will make any ski school reservations and child care arrangements necessary. After an early start and a long journey, the last thing you want to do is walk around the resort, waiting in queues to sort out all necessary equipment and passes. Once you have confirmed your reservation with us, we will send you further information on how you can pre-book those essentials.
We are as passionate about food as we are about skiing! We aim to provide the highest level of catering for your stay with us, offering a variety of dishes, from traditional British cuisine through selected global food to French regional classics. All of our food is home-made, and we also have a special children’s menu.
- Breakfast served on 7 mornings
- Freshly baked cakes daily
- Aperitifs and Canapés
- 4 course evening meal on 6 nights with a selection of fantastic wines. One chalet staff night off
- Organisation of your ski pass, ski school and child care arrangements.
- Towels, bathrobes and slippers provided
- Complimentary toiletries
- Access to the indoor spa facilities including a large jacuzzi and sauna