Chalet Coco, St Martin de Belleville
Three Valleys, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 10
- Outdoor wooden Hot Tub
- South facing Terrace
- Stunning Views
- Open Fireplace
- Apple TV
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Nespresso Machine
- Weber Gas BBQ
- In resort chauffeur service
Located in Villarabout, the chalet is a 3 min drive from the hamlet of St Martin de Belleville or just 1 bubble lift.
Chalet Coco is a charming family chalet in a hamlet called Villarabout, just 2km from the main lifts of St Martin de Belleville. St Martin is the small, but stunning historic capital of the three valleys which is home to Meribel, Courchevel and other famous resorts.
Chalet Coco has been lovingly designed by a father, mother and son team who are equally passionate about both skiing and property, so building a chalet together is the hatching of a well incubated dream.
The top floor living area of Chalet Coco is beautiful with charming wood burning fireplace alongside Apple TV with surround sound for cosy nights in. There is a large open plan kitchen, featuring not one but two dishwashers and a bar area for less formal dining. There is a more formal dining area with ice machine and nespresso coffee machine. This floor has access to a large outdoor terrace and stunning panoramic views of the surrouding hamlet. There is a Weber BBQ for the warmer months.
Below levels have five individual superking/twin bedrooms, four with en-suite bathrooms and one with access to a private bathroom. Bedroom 3 also it's own balcony to enjoy the views. Each room has access to WiFi also.
There is a ski room with boot warmers and a large outdoor wooden hot tub which takes full advantage of Chalet Coco's fantastic position.
You can ski off-piste back to Coco’s door from the top of the Olympic chairlift. Whilst this is a very beautiful and relatively easy of piste run, we do not advise this without a qualified ski guide. Otherwise it is a pretty ski down to St Martin from Les Menuiers, or Meribel and a 3 min drive back the Chalet.
The snow is cleared on the road outside the chalet every day, and there is parking for two cars next to the Chalet. There is also a free shuttle bus form Villarabout to St Martin and the other villages in the Valley.
Prices are based on 2 people sharing a room in this shared chalet to include full gourmet catering, complimentary bar and in resort driver service. No travel included.
• 1x Superking/Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
• 1x Superking/Twin bedroom with bathroom next door
• 3x Superking/Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
Services and Inclusions
Food is our great passion, and in our opinion one of the most important aspects of a winter sports holiday in a catered chalet. Our food is something that we feel sets us apart from the rest and we are continually striving to come up with new ideas to create the perfect balanced menus for our guests.
We recognise that many of our guests will have their own particular dietary requirements and we are constantly looking for new and exciting menu ideas to cater for such needs. To help us give you the best service possible we would ask that you give us as much information as possible about any dietary requirements and/or food allergies at the time of booking your chalet holiday.
At breakfast you will be offered a wide selection of fruit juices, coffee, teas, yoghurts, cereals and porridge, cheeses and cold meats, fresh fruit, local artisan breads and freshly baked croissants. On 6 days of your holiday we offer a cooked daily special, such as pancakes with bacon and maple syrup, Eggs Benedict or scrambled eggs with smoked salmon.
On your return from skiing you will find afternoon tea set up for you in the dining area, with freshly baked cakes, breads and jams, teas, coffee and hot chocolate.
Your evening will start with canapés and aperitifs around the fire before dinner. Great flavours and balance are the keys to our evening menus, coupled with stunning presentation. We make sure our food is not over complicated and we aim to prepare beautiful balanced and truly mouth-watering dishes. A selection of local French cheeses is always offered after dinner, followed by coffee and petit fours. Your dinner will be accompanied by a great selection of carefully chosen wines.
- A talented and dedicated staff team of fine dining chef, professional host and chauffeur
- Chalet manager and in-resort concierge
- Daily on-demand transfers from 8am to 11pm between the chalet and the main lift/village
- Breakfast and afternoon tea on 7 days (your chef and host have two days off)
- 5 course chef prepared dinner on 5 nights and local Savoyard supper on one evening
- Children's supper (if required)
- A carefully selected choice of premium wines
- Champagne reception on first evening
- Complimentary bar (wine, sparkling wine, spirits, beers, soft drinks and mixers)
- Egyptian cotton linen, towels, bathrobes and slippers. (Towels are changed mid-week)
- Luxury Toiletries
- Housekeeping on each day of your stay
- British Satellite TV, DVD player with DVD library
- Sonos in the main living area
- An in-house nanny service (at an extra cost)