Chalet Black Pearl, Val d'Isere
L'Espace Killy, France
Half Board, Sleeps 10
- Indoor swimming pool with jet stream
- Steam Room/Hammam
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Open Fireplace
- Sun terrace
- Nespresso coffee
- In house ski/boot fitting service
- iPod Docks
- Satellite television
- Home Cinema System
- Collection of DVD's and music
- Private outdoor parking
- Lift drop shuttle service
The exquisite Chalet Black Pearl is spread over 3 floors and ideally situated between the village of Val d’Isère, just a 10 minute walk away, and the Funival funicular in La Daille (a 2 minute drive). Down town Val d'Isere is about 700 metres from the chalets.View Location Map
Built by Philippe Capezzone, owner and designer of the the French Palace Hotel Le K2 and Hotel Le K2 Altitude in Courchevel 1850, the Chalet Black Pearl was conceived to answer the most demanding criteria in terms of luxury and comfort.
A wonderful mix of contemporary design mingled with traditional Savoyard stone and classic woodwork panelling. Beautifully finished with Andrew Martin materials and furnishings together with many local Savoyard artefacts.
The sitting area with its huge armchairs and comfortable sofas has a large open stone fire and is equipped with the latest flat screen LED television, Bose Sound system, DVD player, WIFI and iPod Dock. Picture windows lead onto a sunny terrace and there is also an open plan dining area.
Chalet Black Pearl has five double/twin bedrooms each with designer en suite bathrooms.
The ground floor houses a magnificent indoor swimming pool with jet stream and Hammam. Additionally there is a home cinema projector screen with DVD and Playstation 3 facilities.
Please note that there is a free ski bus running every 3 minutes from 7:30am to 8pm and every 30 minutes from 8pm to 2am. The bus stop is about 10 metres from the chalets.
Prices are for exclusive use of the chalet for up to 10 people and include half board accommodation as detailed in the services section, and in-resort lift drops. No travel included.
• 2x Twin/Double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
• 3x Twin/Double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
Services and Inclusions
Your private chef is at your disposal proposing a wealth of sweet and savoury delights, creating unforgettable evenings spent in front of a crackling fire with canapes and champagne followed by delicately prepared dishes – a gourmet’s paradise in an intimate atmosphere.
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- Champagne reception upon arrival
- Welcome Buffet on Sunday evening for arrival
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Pre-dinner canapés on 5 nights
- Evening meal on 5 nights
- A selection of soft drinks
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week towel change
- Private shuttle twice a day for one transfer to and from the chalet to the Funival
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers