Chalet Machapuchare, Val d'Isere
L'Espace Killy, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 14-15
- South facing balconies
- Indoor pool
- Hammam/steam room
- Spa area with private massage room
- Large outdoor hot tub
- Wood burning fireplace
- Shared garage
- Private ski locker
- Private laundry facilities
- Heated boot warmers
Ideally located, tucked away in the exclusive enclave of Le Crêt, the chalet has sublime views encompassing the village below and the breath-taking mountain panorama. The pistes are just a short two to three minute chauffeured drive away.View Location Map
This stunning, newly completed chalet is an exciting and exceptional private home in Val d'Isere. The finish and level of craftsmanship throughout the chalet is second to none and every piece has been carefully selected to create a relaxing and luxurious atmosphere. Sleeping 14 guests across 7 bedrooms, it is the perfect mountain retreat for families and friends.
You enter the chalet on the lower ground floor, via the shared garage. The private ski room is also located on this floor and there is lots of space to store your skis and boots. You can take the stairs or the lift up to the next floor where you find everything you could possibly need for an evening of relaxation and entertainment. The impressive spa comes complete with indoor swimming pool with counter current system, gym, hammam and massage room. There is also a cinema room with large sumptuous sofas. One of the double bedrooms with en-suite shower room is on this floor and there is also a pedestrian entrance through a shared entrance hallway.
Up to the first floor is where you will find a further three double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms or shower rooms and a family suite with a double bedroom and adjoining single bedroom, sharing a large en-suite shower room.
On the second floor is the open plan living and dining area with double height ceilings and huge windows. Through the glass sliding doors, you will find the spacious balcony with some of the best views in Val d'Isere that you can enjoy from the large sofas with an apres drink from the bar. You can also access the private garden from this floor which is where you will find the outdoor hot tub, a perfect spot to rest those achy legs after a long day on the mountain.
The two master bedrooms are on the top floor and each come with en-suite bathrooms and separate showers.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet to include full gourmet catering, selected complimentary drinks, in resort driver service and two days complimentary ski instruction.
Please note that all the images are computer generated as the chalet undergoes its final stages of completion.
• 1 x Twin/double bedroom with en-suite shower room
• 1 x Family suite (twin/double and 1 single) with en-suite bathroom and balcony access
• 2 x Twin/double bedroom with en-suite shower room and balcony access
• 1 x Twin/double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
• 1 x Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
• 1 x Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and balcony access
Services and Inclusions
We have worked hard to bring together a team of experienced chefs who are happy to work with you and your group to create the perfect menu during your stay with us. Children, dietary requirements, and any other specific requests will be discussed prior to your arrival. And even during your stay the staff will be willing to adapt the menu plan to accommodate your wishes.
We pride ourselves on our high standards of food and considered selection of house wines. Hospitality begins with a champagne reception and, thereafter, a selection of house wines that have been hand-picked from local vintners are on offer to you during meal times. We hold an extensive wine list and we will gladly assist you by providing personally-selected wines, which can be ordered prior to your holiday or once you are in resort.
All our catered properties come with a highly qualified private ski instructor for two days of your stay who will ensure that you get the most out of the mountains around you. Make use of your instructor as you wish, whether it be for orientation, exploration or to improve your skiing technique.
Select staff members provide a private concierge service throughout your stay and can arrange restaurant bookings, ski instruction, off-piste guides, winter activities and childcare at your request.
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of the stay
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast served by your breakfast cook and host
- Freshly baked afternoon tea on six days
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings
- A professional chef and evening host serving a four-course dinner on six evenings (staff have one evening off)
- Early children’s supper on six evenings
- Evening turn down service on six evenings
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service*
- Lift pass delivery service
- Dedicated driver service 08:30am - 01:00am
- Private transfers to and from resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
- Non-skiing activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfer
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests
Available for an additional charge