Chalet Madeleine, Val d'Isere
L'Espace Killy, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 12-14
- Outdoor hot tub
- Open fire
- 6 ensuite bedrooms
- Close to town centre
- Ski & boot room
This chalet has a fabulous location in the snow sure resort of Val d’Isere. Being close to both Val d’Isere town and the slopes means that in just 8mins (approx) you can walk to the shops and bars and with the ski bus stop just 2 minutes away, getting to the slopes is a relaxed affair.View Location Map
Chalet Madeleine has traditional stone and wood clad exterior giving guests the feel of being invited into a true alpine home.
Entering through the wide oak front door onto heated stone floors you are welcomed into the large open plan living space. The large central fireplace is the key feature in this chalet giving the lounge with vaulted ceilings a sense of warmth and cosiness.
A peaceful mezzanine study perches above the living and dining room.
The large oak dining table with high-back chairs and feature chandelier lighting will mean you can all comfortably enjoy dining together in the evenings.
On the first floor terrace sits an 8-person hot tub with mountain views.
Within the chalet there are 6 twin/double bedrooms each with their own shower room or bathroom. Two of the bedrooms also have a pull out sofa bed and so 2 additional children can be accommodated on request.
Prices are per person based on 2 guests sharing a room on a fully catered basis including return flights from London Gatwick and transfers.
• Room 2 = small twin or king-size double with bath and WC
• Rooms 3 & 4 = 2 twins or king-size doubles with bath and WC
• Rooms 5 = twin or king-size double with bath, WC
• Room 6 = twin or king-size double with bath, walk-in shower, WC and pull-out sofa bed (for children only)
• Ski and boot room
• Room 1 = large twin or king-size double and pull-out sofa bed (for children only) with bath, separate walk-in shower and WC
• Large living/dining area with open fire and mezzanine snug
• Outdoor hot tub
Beds will be made as twins unless we are advised otherwise.
Chalet staff live out.
Services and Inclusions
Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yoghurts, eggs, fruit juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a daily variety of hot options such as poached eggs, sausages, tomatoes and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat (or local breads, ham and cheese in Austria and Switzerland)
On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits
In the evening
Aperitifs and canapes followed by a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal including a cheeseboard with a selection of superior regional wines unlimited until coffee and after-dinner chocolates are served.
There is also an optional welcome drink where you can meet the team and learn what is going on in the resort (and our après ski program) during your stay.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 5 out of 7 days and a continental breakfast will be left out on 2 mornings.
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Return flights from London Gatwick
- Return transfers from the airport to chalet
- A warming vin chaud or gluhwein upon arrival
- 7 days of breakfast (2 days there will be continental options only).
- Daily afternoon tea
- 4 course evening meal including a cheese board served on 5 days
- A fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Bath, hand towels and soap with a towel change midweek
- L’Occitane (or equivalent) toiletries