No 3 Aspen House, Val d'Isere
L'Espace Killy, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 6
- Shared Spa area with Sauna, Jacuzzi and Hammam
- Private garage parking
- TV in all rooms
- Ski Room with lockers and boot warmers
- Water vapour fire
No 3 Aspen House, is in the older part of town and right next to the church, minutes from the High Street. Turn left out of the property for the nursery slopes, just a two-minute walk away or turn right for the bars, restaurants and shops of Val d’Isère on your very doorstep.View Location Map
No 3 Aspen House accommodates six guests in three en suite bedrooms. This suite is situated on the second floor of the house. The open plan living / dining area with unique fire place provides ample space for family or friends to relax after a day on the mountain.
Each of the en suite bedrooms can be presented as either a twin or a double so you have the flexibility for your unique group configuration. You can take advantage of the shared spa facilities on the ground floor of Aspen House with hammam, sauna and Jacuzzi.
Prices are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing a room. The price includes full chalet catering, return Gatwick flights and shared resort transfers. Discounts will apply for children 2-12yrs.
Regional flights or a no travel discount are available on request, please enquire.
• 2 x Double/Twin bedroom with ensuite shower, WC and balcony.
• 1 x Double/Twin room with ensuite shower and WC.
Services and Inclusions
A catered chalet holiday is all about the food…their Executive Chef is passionate about food and hugely sensitive to the appetite of a hungry skier whilst considering a balanced diet. Their new and refined menus are heavy enough to reward mountain exertion yet light and simple enough to leave you grinning not groaning.
If you are planning a family ski holiday and are exploring childcare options then you are in the right place. Their nannies will make your holiday and spoil you with a freedom you’d forgotten existed. Enthusiastic, qualified and caring, they’ll come to your chalet, look after the children, waft them effortlessly from pyjamas to piste if required, and allow you to get on with what you came for. Regrettably, they are not available to take home!
- Return air travel between Gatwick and Geneva
- Coach transfers to and from your resort
- All airport and resort taxes
- Dedicated service from our professional chalet staff
- Canapés on first and last evening
- Daily bedside wake-up drinks (6 days)
- Daily cooked and/or continental breakfast (6 days), self-serve continental breakfast on chalet hosts day off
- Self-service afternoon tea with homemade cakes
- Three course set evening menu with wine, cheese, coffee and mints (6 days)
- Selection of house wines, cordials & sparkling water during dinner
- Towels, Robes & Slippers