Aspen House Loft 2, Val d'Isere
L'Espace Killy, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 8-10
- Shared Spa area with Sauna, Hot Tub and Hammam
- Private garage parking
- TV in all rooms
- 4 En-suite bedrooms
- Ski Room with lockers and boot warmers
- Log fire
Aspen House is located in the traditional and charming old town of Val d'Isere, tucked between the chapel and the church. Being 100m from the Tourist Office and High Street and the edge of the piste, this property is in the perfect location for those looking for somewhere with easy ski access and in the centre of resort.View Location Map
This penthouse loft has a lovely spacious feel thanks to high vaulted ceilings. With an open plan living/dining area with log fire there is warm and cosy feel to the apartment. The living area also opens out onto a balcony with stunning views.
There are 4 en-suite bedrooms and one of which has additional an bunk bed (2 children) making this apartment ideal for 2 families or a group of friends.
You can take advantage of the shared spa facilities on the ground floor of Aspen House with hammam, sauna and a large tiled Hot Tub.
Prices are per person based on 2 Adults sharing a room including flights from Gatwick, coach transfers & catered accommodation. Regional flights available on request, please enquire.
Please note the current images are computer generated and are a visual representation of what the chalet is expected to look like on completion in Autumn 2019
• 1 x Double/Twin room with a balcony and en-suite bathroom and WC. Space for a cot
• 1 x Double/Twin room with a balcony and en-suite shower room and WC. Space for a cot
• 1 x Double/Twin room and en-suite shower room and WC.
• 1 x Double/Twin room and en-suite bathroom with a shower and WC. Additional bunk bed (2 children).
Services and Inclusions
A catered chalet holiday is all about the food…our Executive Chef is passionate about food and hugely sensitive to the appetite of a hungry skier whilst considering a balanced diet. The new and refined menus are heavy enough to reward mountain exertion yet light and simple enough to leave you grinning not groaning.
If you are planning a family ski holiday and are exploring childcare options then you are in the right place. Our nannies will make your holiday and spoil you with a freedom you’d forgotten existed. Enthusiastic, qualified and caring, they’ll come to your chalet, look after the children, waft them effortlessly from pyjamas to piste if required, and allow you to get on with what you came for. Regrettably they are not available to take home (Well not entirely true to be honest, as a many of our longer serving nannies have eventually gone on to work for our guests!).
|01 Dec 19||7||BOOKED|
|08 Dec 19||7||BOOKED|
|15 Dec 19||7||BOOKED|
|22 Dec 19||7||BOOKED|
|29 Dec 19||7||BOOKED|
|05 Jan 20||7||BOOKED|
|12 Jan 20||7||£ 1,419 pp|
|19 Jan 20||7||
£ 1,499 pp
Free Lift Passes
|26 Jan 20||7||
£ 1,579 pp
|02 Feb 20||7||£ 1,599 pp|
|09 Feb 20||7||£ 1,729 pp|
|16 Feb 20||7||£ 3,209 pp|
|23 Feb 20||7||£ 1,649 pp|
|01 Mar 20||7||£ 1,649 pp|
|08 Mar 20||7||£ 1,649 pp|
|15 Mar 20||7||
£ 1,539 pp
|22 Mar 20||7||£ 1,639 pp|
|29 Mar 20||7||BOOKED|
|05 Apr 20||7||BOOKED|
|12 Apr 20||7||BOOKED|
|19 Apr 20||7||£ 1,099 pp|
This property will be quoted and charged in British Pounds.
- Return air travel between Gatwick and Geneva
- Coach transfers to and from your resort
- All airport and resort taxes
- Dedicated service from our professional chalet staff
- Canapés on first and last evening
- Daily bedside wake-up drinks (6 days)
- Daily cooked and/or continental breakfast (6 days), self-serve continental breakfast on chalet hosts day off
- Self-service afternoon tea with homemade cakes
- Three course set evening menu with wine, cheese, coffee and mints (6 days)
- Selection of house wines, cordials & sparkling water during dinner
- Towels, Robes & Slippers