Aspen House Loft 2, Val d'Isere
L'Espace Killy, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 8-10
- Shared Spa area with Sauna, Hot Tub and Hammam
- Private garage parking
- TV in all rooms
- 4 En-suite bedrooms
- Ski Room with lockers and boot warmers
- Log fire
Aspen House is located in the traditional and charming old town of Val d'Isere, tucked between the chapel and the church. Being 100m from the Tourist Office and High Street and the edge of the piste, this property is in the perfect location for those looking for somewhere with easy ski access and in the centre of resort.View Location Map
This penthouse loft has a lovely spacious feel thanks to high vaulted ceilings. With an open plan living/dining area with log fire there is warm and cosy feel to the apartment. The living area also opens out onto a balcony with stunning views.
There are 4 en-suite bedrooms and one of which has additional an bunk bed (2 children) making this apartment ideal for 2 families or a group of friends.
You can take advantage of the shared spa facilities on the ground floor of Aspen House with hammam, sauna and a large tiled Hot Tub.
Prices are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing a room. The price includes full chalet catering, return London Stansted flights and shared resort transfers. Discounts will apply for children 2-12yrs.
Regional flights or a no travel discount are available on request, please enquire. Please note the current images are computer generated and are a visual representation of what the chalet is expected to look like on completion in Autumn 2019
• 1 x Double/Twin room with a balcony and en-suite bathroom and WC. Space for a cot
• 1 x Double/Twin room with a balcony and en-suite shower room and WC. Space for a cot
• 1 x Double/Twin room and en-suite shower room and WC.
• 1 x Double/Twin room and en-suite bathroom with a shower and WC. Additional bunk bed (2 children).
Services and Inclusions
This operator highlights the importance that the simple things that really matter are done supremely well, in order to make your ski chalet/hotel holiday easy. From warm ski boots in the morning to drivers who never let you put your own skis in the back. From nannies with a little photo album at the end of the week to multimedia sockets to play your music, images or films. From the utter bliss of a post-piste professional massage or perhaps a manicure and facial, down to the fluffy towels. Silly little stuff like that is important to them, and so they know it will be important to you too.
A catered chalet holiday is all about the food…their Executive Chef is passionate about food and hugely sensitive to the appetite of a hungry skier whilst considering a balanced diet. Their new and refined menus are heavy enough to reward mountain exertion yet light and simple enough to leave you grinning not groaning.
If you are planning a family ski holiday and are exploring childcare options then you are in the right place. Their nannies will make your holiday and spoil you with a freedom you'd forgotten existed. Enthusiastic, qualified and caring, they'll come to your chalet, look after the children, waft them effortlessly from pyjamas to piste if required, and allow you to get on with what you came for. Regrettably, they are not available to take home!
|01 Dec 19||7||BOOKED|
|08 Dec 19||7||BOOKED|
|15 Dec 19||7||BOOKED|
|22 Dec 19||7||BOOKED|
|29 Dec 19||7||BOOKED|
|05 Jan 20||7||BOOKED|
|12 Jan 20||7||
£ 1,200 pp
|19 Jan 20||7||
£ 1,519 pp
Complimentary Ski Hire!
|26 Jan 20||7||
£ 1,599 pp
|02 Feb 20||7||£ 1,619 pp|
|09 Feb 20||7||£ 1,749 pp|
|16 Feb 20||7||BOOKED|
|23 Feb 20||7||BOOKED|
|01 Mar 20||7||£ 1,669 pp|
|08 Mar 20||7||BOOKED|
|15 Mar 20||7||BOOKED|
|22 Mar 20||7||BOOKED|
|29 Mar 20||7||BOOKED|
|05 Apr 20||7||BOOKED|
|12 Apr 20||7||BOOKED|
|19 Apr 20||7||BOOKED|
This property will be quoted and charged in British Pounds.
- Return air travel between London Stansted and Geneva
- Coach transfers to and from your resort
- All airport and resort taxes
- Dedicated service from our professional chalet staff
- Canapés on first and last evening
- Daily bedside wake-up drinks (6 days)
- Daily cooked and/or continental breakfast (6 days), self-serve continental breakfast on chalet hosts day off
- Self-service afternoon tea with homemade cakes
- Three course set evening menu with wine, cheese, coffee and mints (6 days)
- Selection of house wines, cordials & sparkling water during dinner
- Towels, Robes & Slippers