No 5 Aspen House , Val d'Isere
L'Espace Killy, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 6
- Shared Spa area with Sauna, Jacuzzi and Hammam
- Private garage parking
- TV in all rooms
- Ski Room with lockers and boot warmers
- Water vapour fire
No 5 Aspen House, is in the older part of town and right next to the church in a quieter and more exclusive part of resort, just minutes from the High Street. With the Tourist office and edge of the piste only 100m away and the ski hire shop just 200m, you have everything you need in easy reach.View Location Map
No.5 Aspen House offers the perfect space for 6 guests looking to ski in Val d’Isère. Located on the second floor this wonderful apartment is entirely independent with its own open plan living / dining area, a quirky fire to warm your toes and three ensuite bedrooms to comfortably sleep your group of 6. Each room has access to a shared balcony so you can step out and breathe in the fresh alpine air.
Each of the en suite bedrooms can be presented as either a twin or a double so can accommodate your unique group configuration. Your dedicated chalet host will serve breakfast, afternoon tea, and a 3 course dinner on 6 evenings. You can benefit from the shared spa facilities on the ground floor of Aspen House with hammam, sauna and Jacuzzi.
Prices are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing a room. The price includes full chalet catering, return Gatwick flights and shared resort transfers. Discounts will apply for children 2-12yrs.
Regional flights or a no travel discount are available on request, please enquire.
Please note the current images are computer generated and are a visual representation of what the chalet is expected to look like on completion in Autumn 2019
• 2 x Double/Twin rooms with ensuite shower, WC and shared balcony.
• 1 x Double/Twin room with ensuite bathroom, WC and shared balcony.
Services and Inclusions
A catered chalet holiday is all about the food…their Executive Chef is passionate about food and hugely sensitive to the appetite of a hungry skier whilst considering a balanced diet. Their new and refined menus are heavy enough to reward mountain exertion yet light and simple enough to leave you grinning not groaning.
If you are planning a family ski holiday and are exploring childcare options then you are in the right place. Their nannies will make your holiday and spoil you with a freedom you’d forgotten existed. Enthusiastic, qualified and caring, they’ll come to your chalet, look after the children, waft them effortlessly from pyjamas to piste if required, and allow you to get on with what you came for. Regrettably, they are not available to take home!
- Return air travel between Gatwick and Geneva
- Coach transfers to and from your resort
- All airport and resort taxes
- Dedicated service from our professional chalet staff
- Canapés on first and last evening
- Daily bedside wake-up drinks (6 days)
- Daily cooked and/or continental breakfast (6 days), self-serve continental breakfast on chalet hosts day off
- Self-service afternoon tea with homemade cakes
- Three course set evening menu with wine, cheese, coffee and mints (6 days)
- Selection of house wines, cordials & sparkling water during dinner
- Towels, Robes & Slippers