Chalet Delormes, Verbier
Four Valleys, Switzerland
Fully Catered, Sleeps 14-15
- Indoor Hot tub
- Open Fireplace
- TV/Games Room
- Pool/Snooker table
- Shared Terrace
- Breathtaking Views
- Private Ski Locker
- Private Laundry Facilities
Nestled in the exclusive L'Hameau development, the chalet is just 150m from the Le Rouge piste and the beginner nursery slopes. The Medran is approximately 4 minute drive and the Savoleyre a 2 minute drive. Place Centrale is 6 minute drive.View Location Map
A luxurious spacious private home, Chalet Delormes has every comfort you could possibly wish for from your hideaway in the mountains. Sleeping 15 people in 7 individually designed en-suite bedrooms, this standalone luxury chalet is one of a kind. Traditional materials have been combined with the artistic vision of the owner to create a sumptuous chalet where no attention to detail has been spared.
You enter the chalet into a spacious hallway. On this floor is the well-equipped ski room and an additional guest w.c. Beautiful furnishings, sumptuous textures and minimalist, contemporary design create an impressive master bedroom. Floor to ceiling French windows open out onto to a shared terrace where the views are simply breath-taking. The impressive en-suite bathroom has his and her sinks, a large free standing bath and separate shower. There is a further twin/double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and French windows opening out onto the terrace.
The main living area is located on the second floor. Sliding doors open out onto the large terrace allowing natural light to flood in. Focused around the large stone fireplace, the careful design has created an elegant and sophisticated space, perfect for entertaining. One of the highlights of the chalet is the wellness area which is located on the ground floor. An indoor hot tub, sauna and rain showers provide ultimate relaxation.
You can also find your way out to the spacious sunny garden from this floor. As well as the spa there is a TV and games room. A pool table and dart board provide endless entertainment, whilst the large L shaped sofa provides the perfect spot to relax and unwind in front of the fire. There is a small kitchen and bar area.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet to include full gourmet catering, selected complimentary drinks, a 24 hour in-resort driver service and two days complimentary ski instruction.
• 1x Twin/Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
• 1x Bunk room sleeping 3 with private shower room
• 1x Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and terrace access
• 1x Twin/Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
• 1x Bunk room sleeping 2 with shared en-suite bathroom
• 1x Twin/Double bedroom with shared en-suite bathroom
• 1x Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
Services and Inclusions
We have worked hard to bring together a team of experienced chefs who are happy to work with you and your group to create the perfect menu during your stay with us. Children, dietary requirements, and any other specific requests will be discussed prior to your arrival. And even during your stay the staff will be willing to adapt the menu plan to accommodate your wishes.
We pride ourselves on our high standards of food and considered selection of house wines. Hospitality begins with a champagne reception and, thereafter, a selection of house wines that have been hand-picked from local vintners are on offer to you during meal times. We hold an extensive wine list and we will gladly assist you by providing personally-selected wines, which can be ordered prior to your holiday or once you are in resort.
Champagne reception: Enjoy a glass of bubbly on your arrival day. Champagne is also served during canapés each evening.
Breakfast: Hot breakfast served in the dining room accompanied by a selection of local yoghurts, muesli, cereals, and fresh crusty bread and jams, local hams and cheeses and fresh fruit platter and smoothies.
After skiing: Return to your chalet or apartment for afternoon tea (6 days). Help yourself to tea, coffee and delicious home-baked cakes or opt for something savoury if that is your preference.
Dinner: After canapés, a three-course dinner will be served, followed by a locally inspired cheeseboard. Dinner is accompanied by a choice of complimentary European house wines.
All our catered properties come with a highly qualified private ski instructor for two days of your stay who will ensure that you get the most out of the mountains around you. Make use of your instructor as you wish, whether it be for orientation, exploration or to improve your skiing technique.
The chalet is offered with a 24 hour in resort driver service. Select staff members provide a private concierge service throughout your stay and can arrange restaurant bookings, ski instruction, heli-skiing, off-piste guides, winter activities, and childcare at your request.
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of the stay
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast served by your breakfast cook and host
- Freshly baked afternoon tea on six days
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings
- A professional chef and evening host serving a four-course dinner on six evenings (staff have one evening off)
- Early children’s supper on six evenings
- Evening turn down service on six evenings
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service*
- Lift pass delivery service
- Dedicated in-resort 4 x 4 dedicated service from 8:00am – 8:00pm with a 24 hour shared service operating outside of these hours
- Private transfers to and from resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
- Non-skiing activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfer
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests
Available for an additional charge