Chalet Pierre Avoi, Verbier
Four Valleys, Switzerland
Fully Catered, Sleeps 14-16
- Outdoor hot tub
- Massage Treatment Room
- Home cinema and games area
- Second Living/Games Room
- Open fireplace
- Large south-facing terraces with fire pit
- Parking for 3 cars
Located in the secluded "Plan-Praz" area of Verbier. The bustling resort centre and the main lift hub is just a five minute chauffeured drive away, making Pierre Avoi perfect for skiers and non-skiers alike.View Location Map
Tucked away in the secluded Plan-Praz area of Verbier, Chalet Pierre Avoi is a stunning mountain retreat. Laid out over three floors, the chalet sleeps between 14 and 16 guests in eight bedrooms, all with private bathrooms and flat screen TVs.
The interior has been beautifully designed, with modern art works adorning the natural mineral walls and elegant furniture throughout. The chalet’s heart is its double height living area, complete with roaring stone fireplace and floor to ceiling windows, which open up to a huge south and south-west facing decked terrace.
Some may find the sanctuary of the outdoor hot tub the perfect place to relax after a long day on the slopes, taking in the jaw-dropping views of Combins and the Mont Blanc massif, whilst others may opt for a sauna or massage in the chalet’s treatment room. There is also a second spacious sitting room downstairs, ideal for children with its large screen, Wii and selection of games and toys.
The bustling resort centre and the main lift stations of Medran and Savoleyres are a mere five-minute chauffeured drive away. The chalet has three external parking places.
Price based on exclusive use of the chalet for 14 people to include full gourmet catering, open bar and 24 hour in-resort driver service. No travel included. Additional guests charged at CHF 700pp.
• 1 x Twin/double bedroom (super-king) with en suite bathroom
• 4 x Twin/double bedrooms (king) with en suite bathroom
• 2 x Twin/double bedrooms (king) with private bathroom
• 1 x Bunk room with shared bathroom
Services and Inclusions
A dedicated driver will be on hand from 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This is very popular for families who need children whisked off to ski school first thing in the morning or for those out late at night and needing a lift to bed.
Six out of the seven days you will be served a delicious cooked breakfast of your choice with continental breakfast options (fresh bread, croissants, fruit and cereals). There is specially selected ground coffee along with an espresso machine and freshly squeezed orange juice to keep you refreshed.
Enjoy homemade cakes and cookies when you return from skiing. In the evening there are pre-dinner canapés served with drinks, before moving to the candlelit dining area to enjoy a specially designed supper prepared by your professional chef. You choose; from a four course traditional dinner to sushi, street food, tapas or your personal family favourites. After dinner retire to the sofas to enjoy a selected cheese board or for the more energetic, venture out to sample Verbier’s famous nightlife.
Throughout your stay you will be spoilt for choice with our selection of complimentary house wines, house spirits and the drinks fridge will be replenished daily with a local favourite beer and soft drinks. Alongside your talented chef, your host will ensure you have everything you need throughout your stay and will also provide daily cleaning.
On the chalet staff day off we will provide you with a continental breakfast, afternoon tea and we can book a table for you at one of Verbier's fabulous restaurants.
|27 Jan 19||7||BOOKED|
|03 Feb 19||7||BOOKED|
|10 Feb 19||7||
2 Free Days Of Private Ski Instruction
|17 Feb 19||7||BOOKED|
|24 Feb 19||7||BOOKED|
|03 Mar 19||7||BOOKED|
|10 Mar 19||7||BOOKED|
|17 Mar 19||7||BOOKED|
|24 Mar 19||7||CHF 33,000|
|31 Mar 19||7||CHF 39,000|
|07 Apr 19||7||BOOKED|
|14 Apr 19||8||BOOKED|
This property will be quoted and charged in Swiss Francs.
- Seven nights' accommodation (unless otherwise stated)
- Exclusive use of the chalet (unless otherwise stated)
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Assistance with ski hire and ski school bookings
- Daily chalet cleaning
- Daily tea or coffee in bed
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Drinks and canapés followed by 4-course dinner 6 nights per week (unless otherwise stated)
- Selection of superior champagnes, house wines, beers and soft drinks
- In-chalet ski & boot fitting
- Ski passes delivered to your chalet
- Selection of Bamford Bath & Body products
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- Airport transfers
- Babysitters or nannies
- In-house massages or beauty treatments
- Private ski instruction or ski school bookings
- Heliskiing and private ski guides
- Conference facilities
Additional Extras at Supplement: