Chalet Fontanet, Verbier
Four Valleys, Switzerland
Fully Catered, Sleeps 10-13
- 10m indoor swimming pool
- Massage room
- Steam Room/Hammam
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Pool/Snooker Table
- Gym facilities
- TV/Games Room
- Open fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- South facing balconies
- iPod docks in every bedroom
- Laptop computer
Ideally located just a five minute walk from the Medran lift and a two minute walk from the centre of town, guests could not wish for a more desirable location.View Location Map
Fontanet is a luxurious duplex apartment proudly positioned in the heart of Verbier. Sleeping 13 people in six bedrooms, the apartment is spread over the first and second floors of the prestigious Sagittiare building on Chemin des Vernes.
The elegant living and dining areas occupy the second floor of the apartment. Traditional alpine materials are sensitively combined with contemporary sophisticated design creating a wonderful atmosphere to relax and entertain after skiing. By day sunlight floods in through the floor to ceiling sliding doors and the views of the surrounding snow covered peaks are simply breath taking. By night, sink into the sumptuous sofas in front of the roaring fire and enjoy a glass of champagne before dinner. Beautiful chandeliers sit over the grand dining table which can easily sit 14 people.
The large kitchen overlooks the billiard room which can be closed off from the main living area to create maximum privacy for guests. There is also a cosy TV snug adorned with rugs and cushions and a guest toilet adjacent to the billiard room. Fontanet has all the latest technology equipment including plasma TV’s, Nintendo Wii a networked DVD library, Sky TV and central music system.
The sleeping floor occupies the first floor of the apartment. All of the bedrooms have contemporary en-suite facilities and have been designed to ensure maximum comfort. There are four superking/twin bedrooms, a double bedroom and a bunk room sleeping 3 which is suitable for children or adults. Four of the bedrooms have sliding doors which open out onto the wrap around balcony.
The spa on the ground floor is one of a kind, luxurious and sleek; there is a swimming pool with massage jets, hammam, shower room, relaxation area and massage room. Overlooking the swimming pool is the gym and stretching area which has all the latest fitness equipment and technology. There are two indoor parking spaces at the property. On the garage level there is a large ski room with heated boot warmers. A lift runs through the building, opening into each floor of the apartment.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet to include full gourmet catering, selected complimentary drinks, a 24 hour in-resort driver service and two days complimentary ski instruction.
• 3x Twin/Superking bedrooms with en-suite bathroom and terrace access
• 1x Twin/Superking bedroom with en-suite bathroom
• 1x Twin/Kingsize bedroom with en-suite bathroom and terrace access
• 1x Triple bunk room with en-suite shower room
Services and Inclusions
We have worked hard to bring together a team of experienced chefs who are happy to work with you and your group to create the perfect menu during your stay with us. Children, dietary requirements, and any other specific requests will be discussed prior to your arrival. And even during your stay the staff will be willing to adapt the menu plan to accommodate your wishes.
We pride ourselves on our high standards of food and considered selection of house wines. Hospitality begins with a champagne reception and, thereafter, a selection of house wines that have been hand-picked from local vintners are on offer to you during meal times. We hold an extensive wine list and we will gladly assist you by providing personally-selected wines, which can be ordered prior to your holiday or once you are in resort.
Champagne reception: Enjoy a glass of bubbly on your arrival day. Champagne is also served during canapés each evening.
Breakfast: Hot breakfast served in the dining room accompanied by a selection of local yoghurts, muesli, cereals, and fresh crusty bread and jams, local hams and cheeses and fresh fruit platter and smoothies.
After skiing: Return to your chalet or apartment for afternoon tea (6 days). Help yourself to tea, coffee and delicious home-baked cakes or opt for something savoury if that is your preference.
Dinner: After canapés, a three-course dinner will be served, followed by a locally inspired cheeseboard. Dinner is accompanied by a choice of complimentary European house wines.
All our catered properties come with a highly qualified private ski instructor for two days of your stay who will ensure that you get the most out of the mountains around you. Make use of your instructor as you wish, whether it be for orientation, exploration or to improve your skiing technique.
The chalet is offered with a 24 hour in resort driver service. Select staff members provide a private concierge service throughout your stay and can arrange restaurant bookings, ski instruction, heli-skiing, off-piste guides, winter activities, and childcare at your request.
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of the stay
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast served by your breakfast cook and host
- Freshly baked afternoon tea on six days
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings
- A professional chef and evening host serving a four-course dinner on six evenings (staff have one evening off)
- Early children’s supper on six evenings
- Evening turn down service on six evenings
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service*
- Lift pass delivery service
- Shared 24 hour in-resort 4 x 4 driving service
- Private transfers to and from resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
- Non-skiing activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfer
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests
Available for an additional charge