Chalet Ivouette, Verbier
Four Valleys, Switzerland
Fully Catered, Sleeps 10
- Wood burning fireplaces
- South facing terrace
- Shared ski lockers
- Internal parking space
- Private laundry room
Located just a minutes’ walk from the main Rue de Medran in Verbier, this wonderful duplex apartment is perfectly positioned near the main Verbier lift station as well as all the bars and restaurants.View Location Map
Set over two floors, the apartment affords wonderful views over the snow-capped rooftops below and the Mont Blanc Massif in the distance. During the day sun pours in through the floor to ceiling windows on both floors and in the spring months’ guests can relax with an aperitif in the garden on the ground floor or sink in to the fur lined chairs on the first floor terrace. This luxurious apartment offers plenty of space and can accommodate up to 10 people in five bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms or shower rooms.
You enter the property on the ground floor and here you will find four bedrooms. Perfect for large groups there is combination of twin and double bedrooms; all with either en-suite shower rooms or bathrooms. Two of the bedrooms on this floor also have wonderful French windows which open out onto the spacious garden.
Also on this floor, there is a cosy family snug which is bright and spacious. In the evening you can relax with a glass of champagne in front of the fire.
Moving upstairs, here you will find the sophisticated, open plan living and dining area. There are two seating areas, providing lots of space to relax and socialise. Comfy sofas surround the large, open fireplace and a bar separates the kitchen and dining area.
There is a large master bedroom, with en-suite bathroom. Light floods in through the French windows which open out onto the upstairs terrace. There is also a sauna on this floor perfect for soothing aching muscles after a hard day on the slopes.
The property has its own private laundry facilities, a shared ski locker and 1 internal parking space.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet to include full gourmet catering, selected complimentary drinks and two days complimentary ski instruction. Excluding travel.
• 1x Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom and access to terrace
• 1x Twin/Double bedroom with en suite shower room and garden access
• 1x Double with en suite bathroom and garden access
• 1x Twin with en suite bathroom
• 1x Twin/Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
Services and Inclusions
We have worked hard to bring together a team of experienced chefs who are happy to work with you and your group to create the perfect menu during your stay with us. Children, dietary requirements, and any other specific requests will be discussed prior to your arrival. And even during your stay the staff will be willing to adapt the menu plan to accommodate your wishes.
We pride ourselves on our high standards of food and considered selection of house wines. Hospitality begins with a champagne reception and, thereafter, a selection of house wines that have been hand-picked from local vintners are on offer to you during meal times. We hold an extensive wine list and we will gladly assist you by providing personally-selected wines, which can be ordered prior to your holiday or once you are in resort.
All our catered properties come with a highly qualified private ski instructor for two days of your stay who will ensure that you get the most out of the mountains around you. Make use of your instructor as you wish, whether it be for orientation, exploration or to improve your skiing technique.
DRIVER & CONCIERGE
The chalet is offered with a shared driver service 8.30am - 1am daily. Select staff members provide a private concierge service throughout your stay and can arrange restaurant bookings, ski instruction, heli-skiing, off-piste guides, winter activities, and childcare at your request.
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of the stay
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily continental breakfast, set-up and cleared away
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on five evenings
- A professional chef and evening host serving a four-course dinner on five evenings
- Early children’s supper on five evenings
- Evening turn down service on five evenings
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (2 bottles of house spirits)
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service
- Lift pass delivery service