Chalet Rock, Verbier
Four Valleys, Switzerland
Fully Catered, Sleeps 10
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Cinema room
- Double-height living room
- Panoramic Windows
- Pool Table
- Second TV lounge
- Apple TV & Sky TV
- Large south-facing terraces
- Garage Parking
Chalet Rock is a newly built stone and timber chalet, hidden away down a private driveway in a quiet corner of Verbier, a mere 3-minute chauffeured drive from the ski lifts.View Location Map
Chalet Rock has been lovingly designed throughout in a modern contemporary style. Thanks to its state-of-the-art wood pellet and solar-powered heating and ventilation systems, the chalet is not only beautifully warm and cosy, but environmentally-friendly too.
Spread over three floors, Chalet Rock has five bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms. The master bedroom is gorgeous, with amazing views and a spacious modern bathroom, finished in stylish polished concrete. The chalet’s double-height living room is full of light and its floor-to-ceiling panoramic French windows open onto a large south-facing balcony with sun loungers and giant bean bags.
Downstairs, Chalet Rock boasts a superb cinema room, as well as a second living room with TV, games consoles and a pool table. The chalet comes with Sky TV, wifi internet access and garage parking. Children with energy to burn will be kept busy sledging and building snow dens in the large open meadow in front of the chalet. Uninterrupted views towards the Mont Blanc massif can be soaked up from the outdoor hot tub or one of the chalet’s expansive terraces. For those who like their seclusion, Chalet Rock is the perfect mountain bolt-hole.
Price is based on exclusive use of the chalet to include full gourmet catering, open bar and 24 hour in resort chauffeur service. No travel included.
• 2x Double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
• 2x Double/Twin bedrooms with en-suite shower room
• 1x Double room (with single bunk above) with en-suite shower room
Services and Inclusions
A dedicated driver will be on hand from 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This is very popular for families who need children whisked off to ski school first thing in the morning or for those out late at night and needing a lift to bed.
Six out of the seven days you will be served a delicious cooked breakfast of your choice with continental breakfast options (fresh bread, croissants, fruit and cereals). There is specially selected ground coffee along with an espresso machine and freshly squeezed orange juice to keep you refreshed.
Enjoy homemade cakes and cookies when you return from skiing. In the evening there are pre-dinner canapés served with drinks, before moving to the candlelit dining area to enjoy a specially designed supper prepared by your professional chef. You choose; from a four course traditional dinner to sushi, street food, tapas or your personal family favourites. After dinner retire to the sofas to enjoy a selected cheese board or for the more energetic, venture out to sample Verbier’s famous nightlife.
Throughout your stay you will be spoilt for choice with our selection of complimentary house wines, house spirits and the drinks fridge will be replenished daily with a local favourite beer and soft drinks. Alongside your talented chef, your host will ensure you have everything you need throughout your stay and will also provide daily cleaning.
On the chalet staff day off we will provide you with a continental breakfast, afternoon tea and we can book a table for you at one of Verbier's fabulous restaurants.
- Seven nights' accommodation (unless otherwise stated)
- Exclusive use of the chalet (unless otherwise stated)
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Assistance with ski hire and ski school bookings
- Daily chalet cleaning
- Daily tea or coffee in bed
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Drinks and canapés followed by 4-course dinner 6 nights per week (unless otherwise stated)
- Selection of superior champagnes, house wines, beers and soft drinks
- In-chalet ski & boot fitting
- Ski passes delivered to your chalet
- Selection of Bamford Bath & Body products
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- Airport transfers
- Babysitters or nannies
- In-house massages or beauty treatments
- Private ski instruction or ski school bookings
- Heliskiing and private ski guides
- Conference facilities
Additional Extras at Supplement: