Chalet Les Etrennes, Verbier
Four Valleys, Switzerland
Fully Catered, Sleeps 12
- Outdoor hot tub
- Library/Office Area
- South Facing Terrace
- TV Room
- Sonos music system
- Open Fireplace
- Mezzanine Area
- Laundry facilities
- Private ski locker with boot warmers
- Stunning views
Ideally located, tucked away on the south-facing Savoleyres side, the chalet has sublime views encompassing the village below, the pistes of Verbier and the imposing Mont Blanc massif. The pistes are just a short chauffeured drive away or you can take the complimentary bus service which stops at the end of the road (a 250m walk).View Location Map
Chalet Les Étrennes is a beautiful six-bedroom luxury chalet in Verbier. The finish and level of craftsmanship throughout the chalet is second to none and every piece has been carefully selected to create a relaxing and luxurious atmosphere.
You enter the chalet on the ground floor into the entrance hall with the ski room directly ahead of you, where their is plenty of space for you to store skis and boots after a long day on the slopes.
Taking the stairs up to the first floor, you will find two tranquil twin/double bedrooms, one with a spacious en-suite bathroom and separate shower and the second bedroom with an en-suite shower. Across the hallway from the bedrooms you will find the hammam, the ideal spot to rejuvenate and relax after a day on the slopes. Also on this floor is a private laundry room.
The second floor is home to the luxurious master bedroom suite. A true sanctuary, you will find a cool relaxing palate of creams and blues creating a haven of relaxation. There is a large dressing area, en-suite bathroom with separate shower, and enviable views from the from the super-king size bed you. The French windows open out onto the large terrace which leads to the sunken outdoor hot tub.
There are a further three en-suite double bedrooms on this floor each with their own colour scheme and doors opening out on to the sun drenched south facing terrace.
Moving up to the third floor is where you find the chic and stylish living area, with double height vaulted ceiling and huge windows filling the room with the warm winter sunlight and offering breathtaking views over the mountain vista. Furnished with carefully selected pieces, accented with burnt orange and cool blue notes the living area has all the style and elegance you would hope for from a mountain retreat. You can enjoy pre-dinner cocktails around the roaring fire or cosy up in the reading corner wiling away the hours immersed in your favourite holiday read.
The third floor is also home to the open plan kitchen and dining room, again blessed with the double height ceiling, windows and spectacular views. This room masterfully combines sleek modern furnishings and finishes with natural materials to create a stylish space to enjoy meals prepared by our chefs. The cosy TV room and library is located on this floor and further reading and relaxation space can be found on the mezzanine looking over the living area. Finally through the large sliding doors, opening out onto the terrace overlooking the landscaped gardens and wonderful outdoor hot tub.
The chalet is available on a catered or self-catered basis. The chalet normally comes with a dedicated driving service when sold on a fully catered basis.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet to include full gourmet catering, selected complimentary drinks, a 24 hour in-resort driver service and two days complimentary ski instruction.
• 1 x Master double bedroom (en-suite bathroom, separate shower, TV, terrace access)
• 1 x Double bedroom (en-suite shower room, terrace access)
• 1 x Double bedroom (en-suite bathroom, terrace access)
• 1 x Double bedroom (en-suite shower room, terrace access)
• 1 x Twin/double bedroom (en-suite bathroom, separate shower)
• 1 x Twin/double bedroom (en-suite shower room)
Services and Inclusions
We have worked hard to bring together a team of experienced chefs who are happy to work with you and your group to create the perfect menu during your stay with us. Children, dietary requirements, and any other specific requests will be discussed prior to your arrival. And even during your stay the staff will be willing to adapt the menu plan to accommodate your wishes.
We pride ourselves on our high standards of food and considered selection of house wines. Hospitality begins with a champagne reception and, thereafter, a selection of house wines that have been hand-picked from local vintners are on offer to you during meal times. We hold an extensive wine list and we will gladly assist you by providing personally-selected wines, which can be ordered prior to your holiday or once you are in resort.
Champagne reception: Enjoy a glass of bubbly on your arrival day. Champagne is also served during canapés each evening.
Breakfast: Hot breakfast served in the dining room accompanied by a selection of local yoghurts, muesli, cereals, and fresh crusty bread and jams, local hams and cheeses and fresh fruit platter and smoothies.
After skiing: Return to your chalet or apartment for afternoon tea (6 days). Help yourself to tea, coffee and delicious home-baked cakes or opt for something savoury if that is your preference.
Dinner: After canapés, a three-course dinner will be served, followed by a locally inspired cheeseboard. Dinner is accompanied by a choice of complimentary European house wines.
All our catered properties come with a highly qualified private ski instructor for two days of your stay who will ensure that you get the most out of the mountains around you. Make use of your instructor as you wish, whether it be for orientation, exploration or to improve your skiing technique.
The chalet is offered with a 24 hour in resort driver service. Select staff members provide a private concierge service throughout your stay and can arrange restaurant bookings, ski instruction, heli-skiing, off-piste guides, winter activities, and childcare at your request.
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of the stay
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast served by your breakfast cook and host
- Freshly baked afternoon tea on six days
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings
- A professional chef and evening host serving a four-course dinner on six evenings (staff have one evening off)
- Early children’s supper on six evenings
- Evening turn down service on six evenings
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service*
- Lift pass delivery service
- Dedicated in-resort 4 x 4 dedicated service from 8:00am – 8:00pm with a 24 hour shared service operating outside of these hours
- Private transfers to and from resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
- Non-skiing activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfer
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests
Available for an additional charge