Chalet Petit Ours, Verbier
Four Valleys, Switzerland
Fully Catered, Sleeps 11
- Outdoor hot tub
- Hammam/Steam room
- South facing balconies
- Amazing views
- Table tennis table
- TV room
- TV/DVD with cable TV
- Ski Room with heated boot warmers
- Wood burning fireplaces
- Private laundry facilities
Perched high on the mountain with incredible views, Chalet Petit Ours is ideally located just a 3 minute drive from the Carrefour and Savoleyres lift station. The Medran and Place Centrale are approximately a 5 minute drive.View Location Map
Sleeping 11 people in six individually designed bedrooms, this stand-alone luxury chalet is a perfect winter retreat for a large family or group of friends. All the bedrooms have en-suite bathroom or shower rooms.
The main living area and dining has double height vaulted ceilings and large sliding glass doors, flooding the room with the warm mountain light and creating a welcoming atmosphere. Other than the views, the main focal point in the room is the beautiful stone fireplace which makes the room feel warm and cosy. The sliding doors lead to the large balcony, the perfect place to relax and watch the sun dip behind the mountains with pre-dinner drinks.
There is a dedicated TV room, with open fire and large cosy seating, a area perfect for the younger members of the family to retreat to after dinner.
One of the highlights of the chalet is the outdoor hot tub. Sunk into the large balcony the hot tub has panoramic views of the Grand and Petit Combin and Mount Blanc Massif, and is the ideal place to sooth tired legs after a long day on the slopes. If you need an extra dose of relaxation there is also a hammam with en-suite shower.
There is a spacious ski room, fitted with heated boot warmers and plenty of storage space for skis. There is also a table tennis table in the ski room and private laundry room off the ski room.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet to include full gourmet catering, selected complimentary drinks, a 24 hour in-resort driver service and two days complimentary ski instruction.
1 x Master bedroom (en-suite bathroom, separate shower TV, desk and private balcony)
1 x Double bedroom (en-suite shower room, balcony access)
1 x Double bedroom (small 140 x 200cm bed, en-suite shower room)
1 x Double room (en-suite shower room and balcony access)
1 x Twin bedroom (en-suite shower room)
1 x Twin bedroom (en-suite shower room)
Services and Inclusions
We have worked hard to bring together a team of experienced chefs who are happy to work with you and your group to create the perfect menu during your stay with us. Children, dietary requirements, and any other specific requests will be discussed prior to your arrival. And even during your stay the staff will be willing to adapt the menu plan to accommodate your wishes.
We pride ourselves on our high standards of food and considered selection of house wines. Hospitality begins with a champagne reception and, thereafter, a selection of house wines that have been hand-picked from local vintners are on offer to you during meal times. We hold an extensive wine list and we will gladly assist you by providing personally-selected wines, which can be ordered prior to your holiday or once you are in resort.
Champagne reception: Enjoy a glass of bubbly on your arrival day. Champagne is also served during canapés each evening.
Breakfast: Hot breakfast served in the dining room accompanied by a selection of local yoghurts, muesli, cereals, and fresh crusty bread and jams, local hams and cheeses and fresh fruit platter and smoothies.
After skiing: Return to your chalet or apartment for afternoon tea (6 days). Help yourself to tea, coffee and delicious home-baked cakes or opt for something savoury if that is your preference.
Dinner: After canapés, a three-course dinner will be served, followed by a locally inspired cheeseboard. Dinner is accompanied by a choice of complimentary European house wines.
All our catered properties come with a highly qualified private ski instructor for two days of your stay who will ensure that you get the most out of the mountains around you. Make use of your instructor as you wish, whether it be for orientation, exploration or to improve your skiing technique.
The chalet is offered with a 24 hour in resort driver service. Select staff members provide a private concierge service throughout your stay and can arrange restaurant bookings, ski instruction, heli-skiing, off-piste guides, winter activities, and childcare at your request.
|31 Mar 19||7||BOOKED|
|07 Apr 19||7||BOOKED|
|14 Apr 19||7||BOOKED|
|21 Apr 19||7||BOOKED|
This property will be quoted and charged in Swiss Francs.
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of the stay
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast served by your breakfast cook and host
- Freshly baked afternoon tea on six days
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings
- A professional chef and evening host serving a four-course dinner on six evenings (staff have one evening off)
- Early children’s supper on six evenings
- Evening turn down service on six evenings
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service*
- Lift pass delivery service
- Dedicated in-resort 4 x 4 dedicated service from 8:00am – 8:00pm with a 24 hour shared service operating outside of these hours
- Private transfers to and from resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
- Non-skiing activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfer
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests
Available for an additional charge