Chalet Rosalp 4, Verbier
Four Valleys, Switzerland
Fully Catered, Sleeps 8
- Large south facing balcony
- Wii console and other childrens games
- Heated Boot Room & Ski Store
- Apple TV, Netflix & DVD Library
- Garage Parking
In a superb location just 100m away from the Medran lift station.View Location Map
Located in the new Rosalp development right in the centre of Verbier, this spacious chalet has four bedrooms, four bathrooms and is decorated in a rustic contemporary style.
The living area comprises an open plan kitchen and dining area, with a separate spacious living room which takes advantage of the large windows with expansive mountain views. With stylish interiors that create a wonderful ambiance.
The south-facing balconies along the whole length of the chalet apartment and the extensive terrace furniture is the ideal spot to enjoy a rest after a hard day's skiing. The Rosalp development has a superb boot room and the apartment has its own dedicated heated lockers for skis and boots.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet to include full gourmet catering, open bar and 24 hour in-resort chauffeur service. No travel included.
• 1x Double/Twin bedroom with hidden bunk beds and en suite show/bathroom
• 1x Double/Twin bedrooms with en suite shower/bathroom
• 2x Double/Twin bedrooms with private shower rooms
Services and Inclusions
A dedicated driver will be on hand from 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This is very popular for families who need children whisked off to ski school first thing in the morning or for those out late at night and needing a lift to bed.
Six out of the seven days you will be served a delicious cooked breakfast of your choice with continental breakfast options (fresh bread, croissants, fruit and cereals). There is specially selected ground coffee along with an espresso machine and freshly squeezed orange juice to keep you refreshed.
Enjoy homemade cakes and cookies when you return from skiing. In the evening there are pre-dinner canapés served with drinks, before moving to the candlelit dining area to enjoy a specially designed supper prepared by your professional chef. You choose; from a four course traditional dinner to sushi, street food, tapas or your personal family favourites. After dinner retire to the sofas to enjoy a selected cheese board or for the more energetic, venture out to sample Verbier’s famous nightlife.
Throughout your stay you will be spoilt for choice with our selection of complimentary house wines, house spirits and the drinks fridge will be replenished daily with a local favourite beer and soft drinks. Alongside your talented chef, your host will ensure you have everything you need throughout your stay and will also provide daily cleaning.
On the chalet staff day off we will provide you with a continental breakfast, afternoon tea and we can book a table for you at one of Verbier's fabulous restaurants.
|20 Jan 19||7||BOOKED|
|27 Jan 19||7||BOOKED|
|03 Feb 19||7||CHF 19,500|
|10 Feb 19||7||
2 Free Days Of Private Ski Instruction
|17 Feb 19||7||BOOKED|
|24 Feb 19||7||BOOKED|
|03 Mar 19||7||BOOKED|
|10 Mar 19||7||BOOKED|
|17 Mar 19||7||BOOKED|
|24 Mar 19||7||CHF 19,500|
|31 Mar 19||7||
|07 Apr 19||7||CHF 20,000|
|14 Apr 19||8||CHF 12,000||
Self-catered on this week
This property will be quoted and charged in Swiss Francs.
- Seven nights' accommodation (unless otherwise stated)
- Exclusive use of the chalet (unless otherwise stated)
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Assistance with ski hire and ski school bookings
- Daily chalet cleaning
- Daily tea or coffee in bed
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Drinks and canapés followed by 4-course dinner 6 nights per week (unless otherwise stated)
- Selection of superior champagnes, house wines, beers and soft drinks
- In-chalet ski & boot fitting
- Ski passes delivered to your chalet
- Selection of Bamford Bath & Body products
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- Airport transfers
- Babysitters or nannies
- In-house massages or beauty treatments
- Private ski instruction or ski school bookings
- Heliskiing and private ski guides
- Conference facilities
Additional Extras at Supplement: