Entre Ciel et Terre, Verbier
Four Valleys, Switzerland
Fully Catered, Sleeps 8
- Shared Sauna
- Double height sitting room
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room
- DVD player
- Flat Screen TV
- Music System
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- South-facing balcony
- Indoor parking
- Resort driving service
Located in an elevated, south facing position between the Savoleyres lift station and the Les Moulins nursery slope, Entre Ciel et Terre feels more like a free-standing chalet than a chalet apartment.View Location Map
Chalet Entre Ciel et Terre is a stunning 210 sqm penthouse apartment, occupying two floors and sleeping up to eight guests in four en-suite bedrooms.
The wood-panelled sitting room is decorated with elegant furnishings and dominated by a fabulous central stone fireplace. The attractive half-moon French windows open on to a balcony providing breathtaking views of Verbier and the panoramic mountain ranges beyond. There are two stylish double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms on this floor.
Upstairs are two twin bedrooms, each with their own shower rooms and a snug with TV, DVD, games consoles and a sofa bed if required. Wireless internet access is available throughout the chalet.
For those wanting to unwind after a long day tackling Verbier's world-famous ski terrain, guests are free to use the chalet's sauna.
Chalet Entre Ciel et Terre works equally well for a weekend corporate event, a group of friends or a family holiday. It is also located just 200 metres from No.14, so can also be used as an overflow chalet for large groups staying in No.14 requiring a few extra bedrooms.
The chalet is served by a highly experienced professional chef and chalet host. The renowned driving service is on-call 24 hours a day, taking you to and from the slopes and out at night, however late you please.
Price is for the whole chalet for up to 8 people and includes full gourmet chalet catering and service. No travel included.
* 2 x double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
* 2 x Twin bedrooms with en suite or private shower rooms
Services and Inclusions
The team are extremely professional, friendly and totally committed to our guests. They understand that the chalet is your private domain, so they can be as hands-on or as discreet as you desire.
In addition to our highly talented chefs and experienced chalet hosts, we have a team of mature drivers who provide a seamless 24-hour in-resort driving service......nothing is ever too much trouble.
Our chefs are all professionally trained, several of whom have worked in Michelin-Star restaurants. However, their greatest strengths are their passion for food and service.
Breakfast, afternoon tea and cakes, fabulous pre-dinner canapés and a 4-course dinner is generally what we offer. If you would prefer lighter suppers and/or children's teas, this can easily be arranged. Our chefs are always happy to cater for any specific requests or individual dietary requirements that our guests may have.
- Seven nights' accommodation (unless otherwise stated)
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- Dedicated service from the resort staff
- Assistance with ski hire and ski school bookings
- Daily chalet cleaning
- Daily tea of coffee in bed
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Drinks and canapés followed by 4-course dinner 5 or 6 nights per week
- Selection of superior champagnes, house wines, beers and soft drinks
- Bamford Bath & Body products
- 24-hour in-resort chauffeured driving service
Additional extras include:
• Airport transfers
• Babysitters and nannies
• Ski passes delivered to your chalet
• Ski and boot fitting in your chalet
• In-house massages and beauty treatments
• Private ski instruction and ski school
• Heliskiing and private ski guides
• Conference facilities