Chalet Silver, Verbier
Four Valleys, Switzerland
Fully Catered, Sleeps 8-12
- Central Location
- Outdoor hot tub
- Shared sauna, hammam and plunge pool
- 65″ curve TV with Sky & surround sound
- Integrated Sonos music system with controllers in every bedroom
- Apple TV & iPad
- Hairdryers in every bedroom
- Large south-facing balcony
- Garage parking
Distance to the Médran Lift Station 10 minute walk/ 3 minute drive
Distance to town centre 3 minute walk/ 1 minute drive
Chalet Silver has been built in traditional timber style and no expense has been spared in making this one of the ultimate chalets available for rent in the Alps. It was designed by a renowned local architect to the highest standard and furnished with the finest attention to detail. Stag antlers above the natural stone fireplace and fur rugs scattered throughout hint at the owner’s love of animal artifacts. The rustic charm of this much loved chalet provides an incredibly warm and cosy haven to indulge and relax in.
Chalet Silver occupies the second floor of the building. A private lift takes guests directly into the chalet, opening onto an impressive open plan living and dining area. Large French windows lead to the South facing balcony with a private hot tub; perfect for an après-ski glass of bubbly while watching the sun set over the mountains. There is also a sauna and hammam shared with our second chalet in the same building.
The five beautifully decorated bedrooms include a bunk room for four and provide space for up to 12 guests to sleep comfortably. All of the bedrooms have a flat screen TV and Sonos music station. An impressive 52 inch plasma screen with surround sound, Apple Mac Computer and Wi Fi throughout make the finishing touches to this outstanding chalet.
A team of chalet host, chef and drivers will ensure you have a relaxed holiday. We also have another stunning apartment in the same building if two large groups would like to travel together. Combining the Chalets Treize Etoiles and Chalet Silver enable you to sleep up to a maximum of 20 guests close by.
Price based on exclusive use of the chalet for 8 people to include full gourmet catering, open bar and 24 hour in-resort driver service. No travel included. Additional guests charged at CHF 700pp.
• Room 1: Super-king/twin bedroom with en suite shower room
• Room 2: King bedroom with en suite shower room
• Room 3: Master super-king with en suite bathroom
• Room 4: Super-king/twin bedroom with shared shower room
• Room 5: Quad bunk room with shared shower room
Services and Inclusions
A dedicated driver will be on hand from 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This is very popular for families who need children whisked off to ski school first thing in the morning or for those out late at night and needing a lift to bed.
Six out of the seven days you will be served a delicious cooked breakfast of your choice with continental breakfast options (fresh bread, croissants, fruit and cereals). There is specially selected ground coffee along with an espresso machine and freshly squeezed orange juice to keep you refreshed.
Enjoy homemade cakes and cookies when you return from skiing. In the evening there are pre-dinner canapés served with drinks, before moving to the candlelit dining area to enjoy a specially designed supper prepared by your professional chef. You choose; from a four course traditional dinner to sushi, street food, tapas or your personal family favourites. After dinner retire to the sofas to enjoy a selected cheese board or for the more energetic, venture out to sample Verbier’s famous nightlife.
Throughout your stay you will be spoilt for choice with our selection of complimentary house wines, house spirits and the drinks fridge will be replenished daily with a local favourite beer and soft drinks. Alongside your talented chef, your host will ensure you have everything you need throughout your stay and will also provide daily cleaning.
On the chalet staff day off we will provide you with a continental breakfast, afternoon tea and we can book a table for you at one of Verbier's fabulous restaurants.
- Seven nights' accommodation (unless otherwise stated)
- Exclusive use of the chalet (unless otherwise stated)
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Assistance with ski hire and ski school bookings
- Daily chalet cleaning
- Daily tea or coffee in bed
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Drinks and canapés followed by 4-course dinner 6 nights per week (unless otherwise stated)
- Selection of superior champagnes, house wines, beers and soft drinks
- In-chalet ski & boot fitting
- Ski passes delivered to your chalet
- Selection of Bamford Bath & Body products
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- Airport transfers
- Babysitters or nannies
- In-house massages or beauty treatments
- Private ski instruction or ski school bookings
- Heliskiing and private ski guides
- Conference facilities
Additional Extras at Supplement: