Chalet Zen, Zermatt
Matterhorn Ski Paradise, Switzerland
Fully Catered, Sleeps 8-10
- Steam shower
- Outdoor hot tub
- Massage room
- Ski room with heated boot racks
- Nespresso machine
- 2 LCD screen televisions with DVD, both with digital satellite and cable channels
- Toys, sledges, games, books, CDs and DVDs
- iPod docking station
- Lift access to all floors
- Study with telephone and fax
- Computer with wireless broadband network
Just 100m from the main lift up to Schwarzsee and Klein Matterhorn with direct access to the new Furi Riffelberg connection, Chalet Zen is easily reached by skis at the end of the day, often after a drink or spot of tea at Zum See on the way down. It is also only a short stroll to the centre of town, making the chalet perfectly located for both skiers and non-skiers alike.
Zermatt offers some excellent accommodation but the vast majority is in apartments and hotels. Chalet Zen, however, is one of the most fabulous private homes, and is one of only a handful available to rent in this world-class resort.
Recently refurbished, the chalet offers all the amenities of modern day living yet has retained its traditional feel of a home from home. Indeed, Chalet Zen is all about old-school luxury with antique furniture, rugs and paintings giving it a wonderfully established feel.
Each of the four bedrooms features its own ensuite marble bathroom, three with balconies looking up to the mighty Matterhorn. There is also a bunk room as part of a family suite should your party be larger than eight guests.
Relax in style in the outdoor hot tub, or enjoy a steam shower or massage after a day on the slopes. Take in a film on the LCD screen or keep in touch via the chalet's wireless broadband internet service.
Chalet Zen combines supreme comfort with excellent service; a rare and private haven in this king of resorts.
Prices are based on 8 people taking over the chalet to include full gourmet catering and open bar. An additional two people can be occupied at a supplement of CHF 2,000 per person.
*Also available on a bed and breakfast basis and a semi-catered basis, please contact us for further details.
Living area: 300m2
King size bed with fireplace, ensuite bathroom and shower. South-facing balcony. Flat screen cable television.
Twin or super-king size bed with ensuite bathroom and shower.
Super-king size bed with ensuite bathroom and shower. South-facing balcony. Flat screen cable television.
Two bunk beds if required sharing the bathroom in a family suite.
Twin or super-king size bed with ensuite bathroom and shower. South-facing balcony.
Bedrooms 3 and 4 are most suitable for cots.
Services and Inclusions
Their aim is to make your dreams a reality, whether you want a day's helicopter skiing off the beaten track, a magical sleigh ride for the little ones, an elaborate tasting dinner or a relaxing comfort food supper with a movie in front of a blazing fire.
- Luxury accommodation for your chosen dates
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Gourmet evening meal six out of seven nights
- Open Bar to include wines, beers and selected spirits
- Champagne reception
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Tea or coffee in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea daily
- Jo Malone bathroom products
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers Available at an additional cost
- Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter
- In-chalet equipment fitting and lift passes
- Ski lessons and guiding from hand picked guides
- Extensive in-resort activities
- Special family and corporate events
- A la carte wines and champagnes
- In-chalet childcare
- In-chalet massage and beauty therapy
- Personal laundry service (in-house and dry cleaning)