Chalet Laurus, Lech
Fully Catered, Sleeps 6-8
- 450m² Chalet
- Relaxation Area
- Access to hotel pool
- Wine Cellar
- iPod Docking Station
- Open Fireplace
- Children's Play area
- Panoramic Balcony
- Ski Room with heated boot warmers
- Laundry Facilities
- Parking for two vehicles
Chalet Laurus is in a divine location, just two minutes away from the chair-lift to the ski slopes of Lech, while the village – with its lively après-ski scene – is only 5 minutes walk away.View Location Map
Laurus is a 3-storey modern-fitted classic alpine chalet, with 450 sq. m (4,840 sq. feet) total living space. With 4 large double bedrooms, Chalet Laurus can accommodate up to 6 adults + 2 children (with an option to accommodate another 2 children on extra bed and baby crib). Adult bedrooms are fitted with king size beds, en-suite bathrooms and some feature individual terraces.
The chalet interior is elegantly decorated in warm alpine colours. Bedrooms and common areas feature natural wooden floors while bathrooms are traditionally decorated in luxurious marble. For guests convenience all rooms are also fitted with a wide range of modern appliances.
Chalet Laurus guests will also enjoy spacious living area with a fireplace, fully-equipped kitchen and dining area with panoramic windows and large balcony.
There is a chalet spa with sauna, Jacuzzi and relaxation area, indoor children play area, in-house wine cellar, ski-room and laundry.
The chalet also includes access to the pool and wellness area at the nearby Hotel Laurus.
A complimentary outdoor parking space is available for guests travelling by car.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet to include full gourmet catering and in resort chauffeur service.
• 1x Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom/shower and private terrace
• 1x Master suite: Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom (bathtub, shower) and private terrace
• 1x Double bedroom and en-suite bathroom with shower
• 1x Children's Bunk room with indoor play area and en-suite bathroom with walk in shower
Services and Inclusions
Our butler will do his best to create a made-to-measure vacation that will perfectly suit you. Eager to provide you with the best choice of Alpine products, we found suppliers that produce bio-range in small quantities always bearing in mind quality and traditions. The chef from Tuscany, who works in a Michelin-star restaurant in summer will create a perfect menu corresponding to all your needs and preferences.
Apart from a glass of champagne upon arrival and a vast variety of carefully selected local and international wines, we hold an extensive wine list and will be glad to assist you by providing personally-selected wines, which can be ordered prior to your arrival or once you are in resort.
The chalet can also be rented on a bed and breakfast basis or self-catered basis, please enquire.
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Private chef, chalet manager, waiter
- Champagne and canape reception
- Daily Breakfast & Afternoon Tea
- Gourmet dinner on six nights
- Set of carefully selected house wines
- All soft drinks, beer and a selection of table wines
- Dedicated in-resort chauffeur service (8am -10.30pm)
- Daily housekeeping
- Towels, robes and slippers
- Luxury Molton Brown Toiletries
- Use of Laurus Hotel spa and pool
- Concierge Service