Chalet Stratus, St Anton
Fully Catered, Sleeps 6
- Shared wellness suite
- Outdoor heated Swimming Pool
- Steam Room
- Relaxation Room
- Fully en-suite
- Open Fireplace
- Apple TV
- Ski & Boot Room
Located on the Alte Albergstraße just steps away from the Galzig lift and a short walk from the bustling town centre of St Anton.View Location Map
Chalet Stratus brings a real touch of alpine opulence to St Anton. In a modern and attractive building designed by an award-winning architect are three luxury ‘Mountain Sky’ chalets.
Chalet Stratus sleeps 6 in three bedrooms on the first floor and is accessed by the shared lift and staircase. The open stone fireplace, antique wooden beams, modern art and hand-picked furniture create a sophisticated, alpine interior, while the bathrooms, swimming pool and sauna have been built to incredibly high specifications.
Each of the three bedrooms within Chalet Stratus feature luxurious en suite shower rooms and outside is a heated swimming pool complete with an inset whirlpool (open until 7pm). There’s something special about taking a dip in a warm pool as the snow falls, watching the steam rise up into the crisp mountain air.
The wellness area inside includes a steam room, sauna and relaxation room to enjoy. Although shared, these facilities are exclusive to guests from Chalets Nimbus, Stratus and Cirrus. In addition to being able to leave your ski equipment at the hire shop in the centre of town the chalet also has ski storage with heated boot warmers.
Prices are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing a room. The price includes full chalet catering, return Gatwick flights and shared resort transfers. Discounts will apply for children 2-11yrs.
A no travel discount is available on request, please enquire to find out more information about this.
• 3x Twin bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms
Services and Inclusions
They believe that everyone appreciates good food and that's especially the case when on holiday! A mixture of freshly prepared traditional and contemporary favourites, all prepared by your chalet hosts, will provide you with an authentic Alpine experience. Their fully catered package features: hearty cooked/continental breakfasts to prepare you for your day ahead, scrumptious afternoon teas with delicious homemade cake, pre-dinner aperitifs and 4 course evening meals with port and cheese boards (including a 2 course Alpine speciality on one of the nights). Enjoy this as well as Champagne and canapés served on your first night!
As well as the fully catered package, they can also offer 'Ski-All-In' savings, to save you time, money and allow you to fully relax when you arrive at your chalet. At the time of booking, receive discounts on essentials, such as: lift passes and ski hire. Please get in touch with our sales team if this is something that interests you!
- 7 nights’ accommodation.
- Return flights from London Gatwick.
- Return transfers from the airport to chalet.
- A warming Vin Chaud upon arrival.
- Champagne & canapés on first night.
- 6 cooked breakfasts plus 1 continental breakfast
- 6 days of homemade afternoon tea and cake.
- 6 days of aperitifs & canapés.
- 6 nights fully catered - 4 course evening meals including port and cheese board on 5 nights (with a 2 course Alpine speciality on one night).
- Unlimited free-flowing wine with dinner.
- Indulgent chocolates served with tea and coffee after dinner.
- Tea and coffee facilities in every room.
- Packed lunch on departure day.
- Fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay.
- Bedrooms daily cleaned and tidied (except staff days off).
- Bath, hand towels and soap with a towel change mid-week.
- Bathrobes and slippers.
- Hairdryers in all bedrooms
- L’Occitane (or equivalent) toiletries.
- Option for pre-booked lift passes and organised ski hire.