Bison Lodge, Revelstoke
Revelstoke Mountain Resort, Canada
Fully Catered, Sleeps 12
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Gas Fire Pit
- Outdoor Natural Fire Pit
- Outdoor BBQ Area
- Sonos Surround Sound System
- Theatre Room
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Yoga & Exercise Room
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
- Wet Bar With Complimentary Wine & Beers
- Private Heli Access
- Sound Proofing in Rooms
Located steps above the base of Revelstoke Mountain Resort in Revelstoke, British Columbia, the newly unveiled Bison Lodge is the stuff that mountain holiday dreams are made of. Bison Lodge Revelstoke can easily be accessed by car or, upon request, we are happy to arrange ground transportation or helicopter charter from Kelowna (YLW) or Calgary (YYC) International airports.View Location Map
Welcome to the ultimate Canadian ski in/ski out mountainside lodging experience.
Partnered with a private helipad and designed for lovers of the outdoors, Bison Lodge’s timber frame architecture embraces 6,800 square feet of luxurious comfort, panoramic mountain vistas and the perfect blend of rustic Canadiana and elegance. Home to you and up to 11 friends and family, the lodge is designed with space to socialise, unwind and dine, while more intimate options include master suites with private ensuite spas.
Steeped in Revelstoke railway heritage, magnificent reclaimed railway ties guide you through the lodge from floor to floor while harvested timber sourced from an iconic property south of Revelstoke line the ceilings, enhancing the unique feel of this one-of-a-kind property. Revelstoke’s Bison Lodge sets the bar for accessible, flexibly formatted, one-of-a-kind, luxury vacationing.
Prices are based on exclusive occupancy of the chalet at a rate of $6,000 Canadian Dollars per night. Full gourmet catering service with open bar included.
Shorter stays are available on request, please enquire with a member of the team. Transfer service available on request from Kelowna Airport, as well as in resort driver service.
LOWER GROUNG FLOOR
• 1x Master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, patio access and walk in closet
• 1x Master double bedroom with with en-suite bathroom, private deck and walk in closet
• 1x Large double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk in closet
• 1x Large double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and stair access to lower floors
• 1x Quad room with en-suite bathroom.
Services and Inclusions
Customised menus will be created for your group’s unique tastes with ingredients sourced from Revelstoke’s renowned boutique supermarket, Le Marche.
True Canadian mountain luxury at its finest. Relax. We’ve got this.
- Property Manager
- Welcome night with wine and cheese
- Fully Staffed with chef, server and concierge
- Message therapist on call
- Full hot and cold breakfast provided (continental on check-outday)
- Specially prepared spread of Apres-ski snacks
- Dinner on 6 nights
- Complimentary wine, beers and spirits
- Daily housekeeping and snow removal
- Heated driveway and heated main deck