Chalet No 5, Chamonix
Mont Blanc Region, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 10
- Ski in/out
- Luxury Hydro Therapy Outdoor Hot tub
- Open Log Fireplace
- High Definition Projection Cinema System
- Games Room including pool table and Wii
- Cinema Room
- Massage room
- On Call Resort Driving Service 8am to 8pm
- Bathrobes, Slippers and Towels
- Luxury Bath & Beauty Products
- Heated Ski Room and boot room
- Books, Games, Toys, Sledges
- Bose Music System
- Collection of DVD's and Music
- Blu Ray DVD Player
- Bose iPod Docks
- South Facing Sun Terrace
- Professional Chef, Chalet Host, and Chauffeur
Chalet No 5 is located, in the picturesque, family friendly ski resort of Les Houches, in the Chamonix Valley. The chalet is perfectly located on the blue Aillouds piste (No.5) that runs past the chalet to the main Prarion Gondola at the bottom of the hill where you can find the meeting point for ESF ski lessons, as well as easy access to the ski hire shop and bakery.View Location Map
Chalet No 5 (formerly known as Chalet Prarion) offers you a warm welcome to our exclusive ski in ski out luxury ski chalet. Our service is friendly and honest and we strive to provide the most memorable ski holiday experience at our luxury location.
Accommodating 10 guests in 5 en-suite twin or double bedrooms we can accommodate a further 2 children on guest beds. The chalet is gorgeous and spacious with a huge table to enjoy fantastic meals from our professional chef. The chalet has been tastefully renovated with the added luxury of a sauna; massage room and a state of the art cinema room for nights at the movies.
The open plan lounge with modern chimney fireplace and glass/wood stairway has an open and airy feel with views to the piste and the surrounding mountains. The hydro hot tub can be found from out onto the deck where you can enjoy a glass of champagne in complete luxury. There is also a games room with a full sized slate pool table. Wifi throughout.
The property is heated throughout with underfloor heating on the ground floor and main living floor and radiators to the bedrooms and heated towel rails in the en-suites. For added cosiness the log fire is a great feature.
Prices are based on taking the whole chalet on a fully catered basis.
The chalet comprises 5 bedrooms with link beds to accommodate guests in double or single bed configurations. There is also the possibility for 2 extra children on fold out guest beds.
● Bedroom 1 – MASTER Double or twin beds, en-suite bathroom with balcony and piste side views and the Mont Blanc mountain range (additional cot or guest bed possible)
● Bedroom 2 – MASTER Double or twin beds, en-suite shower room with balcony and piste side views and the Mont Blanc mountain range (additional cot or guest bed possible)
● Bedroom 3 – Double or twin beds, en-suite shower room with views to Les Fiz
● Bedroom 4 – Double or twin beds, en-suite shower room with views to Les Fiz
Main Living Floor
● Bedroom 5 - Double or twin beds, en-suite shower room with views over to Les Fiz (additional cot or guest bed possible)
Services and Inclusions
You will be chauffeured to the premier ski shop, Battendier Sports to collect your pre-ordered ski or board equipment and to assist fitting you will be accompanied by our staff to ensure a smooth collection and preferential service.
The evening starts with a warm welcome talk from our staff. There is a Champagne and canapés reception where pre ordered lift passes and tickets for ski school lessons will be made available. After which you will be served your first gastronomic delight with selected fine wines from the French regions (Appellation Controlee, Grand Vin, etc) prepared by our qualified chef.
Breakfast is normally served around 8am continental style, with croissants, fresh bread, preserves, fruit, cereal, fruit juice, yoghurts, and choice of eggs, toast, coffee, and tea.
At the end of an exhilarating day, back at the chalet you will be greeted by tea, coffee, bread, and cakes, prepared earlier in the day by our chef. This is an informal opportunity to relax and refuel, whilst enjoying the chalet’s alpine charm and the roaring log fire. A perfect time also to relax in the hydro therapy hot tub and take in the breath taking scenery of the Mont Blanc Massif and majestic Aiguille du Midi.
Evening dinner is a four course delight, prepared professionally by our chef. Provided 5 nights a week.
A highly qualified chef preparing four cordon bleu courses with all menus prepared and compiled using only high quality ingredients (fresh whenever possible).
Is always on hand before and after skiing to ensure everyone has an enjoyable and memorable stay at Chalet No 5, a great holiday and that you and your friends have a glass of wine to relax with prior to dinner!
On Call Driver:
An on call driver and mini-bus service anywhere in the Chamonix Valley between 8:00am and 8:00pm Sunday - Friday (road and weather conditions permitting).
|Winter 2018-19||Winter 2019-20|
- Prices are based on sole occupancy for up to 10 people
- Champagne evening reception with canapés on arrival
- Daily driver service available from 8am till 8pm Sunday to Friday
- Professional Chef on 5 nights
- Dedicated Host
- Breakfast on 7 mornings is a full continental affair with a cooked option on 6 mornings, fresh coffee, fruit juices, cereals, French bread and preserves, and freshly baked croissants
- Afternoon tea and cakes on 7 days
- Dinner - four courses (high standard of cuisine produced by our professional chef) on 5 nights, with selected fine wines from across France) and canapés with pre dinner drinks
- Early children’s dinner served
- On 2 nights of the week we take you to a restaurant of your choice
- 2 hours maid service on 5 mornings
- Concierge ServiceCatered inclusions
- Use of the Chalet’s facilities and garden
- 5 double / twin en-suite bedrooms accommodating 10 plus 2 guests
- Toweling gowns and slippers provided for your comfort
- Complimentary luxury toiletries and hairdryers in each room
- Concierge Service