Chalet Founets Aval, Courchevel 1850This property is no longer a part of our promoted portfolio. Please find below a selection of similar chalets or call us on +44 1202 203650 to discuss your requirements.
Chalet Founets Aval, Courchevel 1850
Three Valleys, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 8-9
Founets Aval is located just over the road from the Bellecote piste and in the most sought after area of Courchevel 1850. A gentle green piste takes you the few hundred yards to La Croisette, the main lift hub of the resort. Just a few minutes drive to the centre.View Location Map
Position isn’t always everything, but Founets Aval, a few steps from the Bellecote piste, certainly makes your ski holiday extremely easy.
Plenty of Savoyarde character and a touch of Alpine chintz in this little gem. From the abundance of wooden beams, frescos, hunting trophies and huge log fire in the galleried living area to the spacious bedrooms and bathrooms and spectacular views, this is a simple but extremely comfortable home from which to glide away to explore the Courchevel slopes.
Sleeping up to nine guests, the chalet has four en suite bedrooms and a small snug off the mezzanine. The galleried mezzanine itself has a comfy sofa and widescreen TV to relive your day by GoPro or catch up on your favourite shows after dinner.
An ingenious sauna that can turn itself into a steam room offers a touch of indulgence and relief for aching limbs.
Prices are per person based on 2 Adults sharing a room including flights from Gatwick, coach transfers & catered accommodation. Regional flights available on request, please enquire.
- Piste Location
- Fully en-suite
- Large Terrace
- Open Fireplace
- Bose Music Speakers
- Ski room with boot warmers
• 1x Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and Terrace
• 3x Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
Services and Inclusions
A catered chalet holiday is all about the food…our Executive Chef is passionate about food and hugely sensitive to the appetite of a hungry skier whilst considering a balanced diet. The new and refined menus are heavy enough to reward mountain exertion yet light and simple enough to leave you grinning not groaning.
If you are planning a family ski holiday and are exploring childcare options then you are in the right place. Our nannies will make your holiday and spoil you with a freedom you’d forgotten existed. Enthusiastic, qualified and caring, they’ll come to your chalet, look after the children, waft them effortlessly from pyjamas to piste if required, and allow you to get on with what you came for. Regrettably they are not available to take home (Well not entirely true to be honest, as a many of our longer serving nannies have eventually gone on to work for our guests!). Nannies not available in Zermatt or Verbier*
Prices and availability on request. Please call +44 1202 203650 or make an enquiry.
- Return air travel between Gatwick and Grenoble/Geneva/Freidrichshafen depending on resort
- Coach transfers to and from your resort
- All airport and resort taxes
- Dedicated service from our professional chalet staff
- Canapés on first and last evening
- Daily bedside wake-up drinks (6 days)
- Daily cooked and/or continental breakfast (6 days), self-serve continental breakfast on chalet hosts day off
- Self-service afternoon tea with homemade cakes
- Three course set evening menu with wine, cheese, coffee and mints (6 days)
- Selection of house wines, cordials & sparkling water during dinner
- Towels, Robes & Slippers
- Mid-week towel change
- Fresh fruit bowl