Chalet Bellevue, Meribel
Three Valleys, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 10-11
- Outdoor hot tub
- Sauna with separate shower
- TV with Sky Plus
- iPod docking station
- South and south-west facing balconies
- Massage treatment room
- Ski room with heated boot rack
- Laundry room
- Chalet staff live out
- Separate TV/games room with 65" screen
- Chauffeur service 8am-10pm
A wonderful and imposing property built in traditional Savoyard style, located in a quiet location, yet only a short walk from the town centre with its array of boutique shops, bars and cafes.View Location Map
The chalet is stylishly furnished with a contemporary twist and the ground floor provides a spacious living/dining area which makes the most of the stunning views over the valley. For those looking for a haven to escape the main party there is also a separate TV/games room on the lower ground floor.
All of the bedrooms are very spacious and most have space for additional children. The beds are all high quality with beautiful linens and all have fabulous ensuite bathrooms.
Whilst great for families, the chalet is also excellent for groups of grown ups looking for a touch of luxury. With a sauna and outdoor hot tub providing the perfect relaxation after a long day on the slopes.
Price is based on exclusive use of the chalet and includes accommodation, full breakfast each morning, afternoon tea and cake, children's high tea, a glass of fizz and canapés before a four course delicious meal (on 6 nights). All wine, beers, after dinner port and soft drinks are complimentary throughout your stay. An in-resort driver service is available between 8am and 10pm daily.
• 1 master double bedroom with en suite bathroom
• 4 twin/double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
• 1 single bedroom with separate shower room
Services and Inclusions
BREAKFAST AND AFTERNOON TEA
You will be in fine fettle after a hearty breakfast of muesli, cereals, yoghurt and fruit juice, accompanied by locally baked bread, croissants, pain au chocolat and cooked breakfast. Diet-defying homemade cakes or cookies are prepared by your chalet hosts ready for your return from skiing.
Shortly before dinner you will be invited to enjoy a complimentary glass of fizz and canapés with your fellow guests.
In all our chalets the chef will carefully prepare a four course dinner for you on 6 nights – making the most of the local produce and their own culinary experiences – the perfect way to end the day, rounded off by coffee, port and chocolates by the fireside.
SPECIAL DIETARY NEEDS
Vegetarians and those with other special dietary needs are readily catered for. In all instances, please be sure to advise us of any food allergies or intolerances well in advance.
WINE AND DRINKS
A range of French wines have been carefully chosen to enhance your enjoyment and compliment the menus. There are also local wine suppliers that will provide a larger choice of wines at an additional supplement if you prefer. Champagne is served with canapes on the first night of your stay and a range of beers, port and soft drinks are available on a complimentary basis throughout your stay.
KEEPING THE CHILDREN HAPPY
To ensure that everyone in the family is relaxed and happy we offer the below service at additional cost;
• Our own dedicated Méribel crèche
• A minibus service to pick up the children from your chalet and drop them back after you have enjoyed your day's skiing.
• Private nannies who can come to your chalet if you prefer. We will pick them up from ski school and give them lunch in the crèche.
- 7 nights’ Accommodation
- Full breakfast each morning
- Afternoon tea and cake
- Children's high tea
- A glass of fizz and canapés before a four course delicious meal (on 6 nights)
- All wine, beers, after dinner port and soft drinks
- Wifi in the chalet
- Ipod Docking Station
- Chauffeur Service 8am to 10pm.