Chalet Du Vallon, Meribel
Three Valleys, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 8-9
- Savoyard chalet
- Steam room
- Stunning views
- Sun terrace
- Open Fireplace
- Chalet iPad
- Heated Boot Room
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Private Parking
- Entertainment Room
- Bose sound system
- TV room with Sky channels & DVD player
Situated in the heart of old Meribel Village, the chalet is just a 2 minutes walk from the chairlift.View Location Map
Chalet du Vallon is built in a traditional style, offering fantastic accommodation, panoramic views and an ideal location. It is the perfect place for a truly luxurious ski holiday with family and friends. A deluxe chalet combining modern comforts and traditional alpine charm. The interiors are a wonderful combination of rustic wood and stone, coupled with warm, sumptuous furniture and fabrics.
The large, open plan living area at the heart of the chalet invites you to sit back, relax and enjoy a glass of wine whilst admiring the stunning views across the Méribel Valley. With comfortable sofas and a roaring log fire, this oasis of calm is perfect for chilling out after a day on the slopes. On sunny days enjoy a warming hot chocolate or a chilled glass of champagne on the large balcony which has the best views of the Meribel Valley to be found anywhere.
Alternatively there is a separate entertainment room with SKY TV and DVD player and a wide selection of films. To ensure that you can stay in touch while you are at the Chalet du Vallon, we have WiFi in all areas of the chalet.
Chalet du Vallon also has a great steam room offering a fantastic way to relax after a day on the slopes. We can also organise massage or beauty sessions in the chalet so that you feel completely refreshed, revitalised and pampered. And to ensure a warm start to your ski day we have a great ski/boot room with heated boot warmers.
Each of the four bedrooms have big, plush comfortable beds, en-suite bathrooms stocked with luxurious towels, bathrobes and a full range of Clarins luxury bath products so that you can enjoy an indulgent soak or a long hot shower at the end of a hard day’s skiing. All of the rooms can be made up as twins or doubles to suit the needs of your party. Two of the bedrooms have balconies with stunning views of the Meribel Valley – the perfect view to wake up to. There is an additional single cabin bedroom that is suitable for a nanny or an older child on request. This room would use the shower facilities next to the steam room.
Chalet du Vallon is a true luxury chalet in every way and nestled in one of the most loved areas of Meribel away from the hustle and bustle of the crowds yet with painless access to the massive Three Valleys skiing tenure. Of course this is all wrapped up in our renowned catered service that has been putting broad smiles on guests for many years.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet to include full catering, selected complimentary drinks and in resort minibus shuttle service.
• 1x Single cabin bedroom suitable for nanny or older children, using the shower facilities of the steam room.
• 1x Twin/Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
• 2x Twin/Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and private balcony
• 1x Twin/Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
Services and Inclusions
If you arrive in the afternoon and want to ski then we will make sure you have everything in place to get you on the snow. Alternatively you can just sit back, relax and acquaint yourself with the chalet and the resort. As evening draws in your 4 course supper will be well underway, the fire will be roaring, the wine will be flowing and your holiday begins!
We will make sure you settle into ski school by taking you to the meeting point and introducing you to your instructors on the first day. Please note that in Meribel the meeting point is further away, so we provide a minibus service which runs until 11am every day.
The team will be on-hand throughout your stay to ensure you want for nothing. Your holiday will be about great skiing, delicious food and proper relaxation – leave everything else to us!
- Tailor-made pre-holiday service, from assistance in booking transfers to help organising ski lessons, lift passes, ski hire & beauty treatments
- Seven night’s accommodation
- Dedicated service from the staff team (professional Chef, Host and Resort Manager)
- Six days fully catered service – varied and healthy breakfast (2 are continental with no host present), afternoon tea, canapés, four course evening dinner.
- Champagne reception when you arrive
- Unlimited complimentary handpicked wine (choice of five white, five red and a rosé), sparkling wine, beers and soft drinks.
- Home-cooked high tea for children (6pm, six days)
- Driver shuttle available to Méribel Centre in the morning and back in the evening i.e. for ski schools (08:00 – 11:00 and 16:30 – 20:00 daily)
- Linen and bath towels
- Towelling dressing gowns, ‘smellies’, goodies on your bed, tissues and chocolate bars to take on the slopes
- 10% discount on ski hire with Slide Candy.
- Spirits and cocktails available as an upgrade