Chalet Foinsbois, Meribel
Three Valleys, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 12-15
- Outdoor hot tub
- Open fireplace
- Driver service
- Large plasma screen with DVD with surround sound
- Further large LCD screen with dvd and digital satellite channels
- Private garden
- WiFi Internet access
- Games room
- Chalet iPad
The chalet is in arguably the most sought after position within Meribel Village: sun drenched balconies offer stunning views of the valley, and whilst extremely private, the chalet remains a mere two minute walk from the fast ‘Golf’ chair lift with quick access up to the Altiport and the main slopes of Méribel, from where connecting lifts offer a route up to Courchevel. Alternatively the chalet is a 10 minute drive in your chauffeured minibus to either La Tania, or 5 minutes to the lively heart of Méribel.View Location Map
Foinsbois is beautifully furnished and very private, situated at the end of a private drive in the ultra discreet Meribel Village. With its spacious bedrooms, amazing facilities and uninterrupted views, this is one of THE chalets in which to stay in Meribel.
Foinsbois represents the very best in Alpine charm. The spacious interior features warm colours, a homely kitchen and dining area, and boasts all the expected modern luxuries, even the outdoor hot tub is formed out of beautiful old stone.
On the ground floor is located a ski room with heated boot warmers. This opens up into the immaculately furnished sitting room and dining room. On the lower ground floor level there is a sauna, games room, gym, cinema room and access to the hot tub.
Six of the bedrooms are on the upper two floors with bedroom 7 situated on the lower ground floor. The master suite comprising of large bedroom with fireplace, balcony, en-suite bathroom and study is intensely private.
Foinsbois has been finished to a luxurious standard with finishings sourced both locally and from throughout Europe. Local wood and stone feature prominently with luxurious furnishings and furniture. Bedrooms are carpeted throughout and each is individually decorated. The living areas are simply stunning, with "individual" rooms clustered around the central fireplace.
The chalet is one of those rare chalets that defines Alpine Luxury.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet for 12 adults to include full gourmet catering, open bar and in-resort driver service. Empty bed and child discounts will apply. No travel included.
Maximum guests 12+3
Living area 500m2
Master bedroom featuring a super-king size bed with ensuite bathroom and private study.
Twin or super-king size bed with ensuite bathroom.
Children’s bunkroom with ensuite shower room.
Twin or super-king size bed with ensuite bathroom.
Twin or super-king size bed with shared bathroom with shower.
Super-king bedroom with shared bathroom.
Twin or super-king size bed.
Four of the bedrooms are suitable for cots.
Services and Inclusions
The cuisine offered is a huge part of what sets a holiday with us apart from the rest. Eating at our chalets has always been a memorable experience, akin to eating in a top quality restaurant.
By always employing professional chefs with many years of experience in quality restaurants and hotels, we ensure that cuisine is exceptional. It really is some of the best cooking you will experience anywhere in the Alps.
In all chalets the day starts with a good breakfast of fruit juices, coffee, a choice of teas, yoghurts, cereals and porridge with fresh milk, eggs, jambon cru, cheeses, fresh bread and freshly baked croissants and jams.
On your return from skiing a tea of fresh home made cakes and biscuits await you in the sitting room.
Dinner is the piece de resistance. On your first evening you are welcomed by a glass of champagne and then you can enjoy an exceptional four course meal to delight any gourmet, rounded off with real coffee, a glass of Pinot and home-made truffles.
Of course tea, coffee and fresh fruit are available at any time along with the complimentary bar of beer, wine, selected spirits and mixers.
If one of your party has a special occasion during your stay why not make their stay particularly memorable by planning something special. Just a few if the things we can arrange in advance of your stay are:
● Additional flowers
● Higher quality wines
● Dinner and an overnight stay in a traditional moutain refuge high up in the mountain
● In-chalet massage
● Special dish(es) such as caviar, foie gras or lobster
● Additional champagne
● Plane flights around Meribel, Three Valleys or Mont Blanc
● Personal firework display
● Balloon Flight
● Mountain guides
● Helicopter transfer from the airport
To arrange any of these just please notify us in advance.
- Private minibus service, operates all day until 12am
- In-chalet ski and boot fitting service
- Delicious four course dinners six days of your stay
- Children's supper every day, if required
- Unlimited Veuve Clicquot or Taittinger champagne at any time
- Carefully selected wines
- Open bar of wine, beer, spirits and mixers
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Your lift pass waiting for you on your arrival (Cost of pass not included in price)
- Complimentary baby-sitting until 11pm on chef's night off
- Egyptian cotton sheets and fluffy towels
- Mid-week towel change
- Goose down duvets
- Two pillows for every guest
- Luxury dressing gowns and slippers
- Hair dryers in every room
- Neal’s Yard toiletries
- Fresh flowers, daily newspapers, magazines
- Fresh flowers in every bedroom
- Personal laundry facilities
- A selection of books and games
- State of the art TV and sound system
- Apple TV with many of the latest films
- Full UK Sky television channels
- Extensive DVD library
- Playstation 3 with a small selection of games
- Wi-Fi internet access. A computer is available if required
- Security safe in every room