Chalet Laetitia, Meribel
Three Valleys, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 12
- Outdoor hot tub
- Cinema room
- Fully en-suite with some rooms with Jacuzzi baths
- Heated ski and boot room
- Satellite TV and DVD
- Open fireplace
Chalet Laetitia enjoys the best of both worlds; the peace and seclusion of being located in a quiet cul-de-sac yet close enough to enjoy the superb skiing and nightlife that Meribel has to offer. Should you not wish to avail yourself of our minibus service. The ski bus stops 300 metres (approx.) from the chalet.
*For the convenience of all, a mini-bus service will operate between set times morning and late afternoon. The chalet also has fantastic access to ski hire - 14 minutes walk (approx.) to rental shop.
Chalet Laetitia is an attractive stone and timber chalet offers high quality accommodation and attractive, contemporary furnishings.
Built on a hillside, Chalet Laetitia boasts fabulous views over the valley plus modern comforts such as a cinema room, Satellite TV, DVD player, heated boot room, fireplace and outdoor hot tub.
All bedrooms are en-suite, many with Jacuzzi baths and terrace.
Prices are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing a room. The price includes full chalet catering, return Gatwick flights and shared resort transfers. Discounts will apply for children 2-11yrs.
A no travel discount is available on request, please enquire to find out more information about this.
Lower Ground Floor:
• Heated ski and boot room
• Room 1 = twin with shower and WC (Suitable for guests of limited mobility)
• Room 2 = twin with shower and WC
• Cinema room
• Rooms 3 & 4 = 2 twins with Jacuzzi bath, WC and shared terrace
• Room 5 = twin with shower and WC
• Dining room
• Lounge with fireplace and terrace, on which is situated the hot tub
• Room 6 = master double with open-plan Jacuzzi bath and separate WC
The owner lives in the annexe next to the chalet, the staff live out.
Rooms 3 & 4 add £7 pp/pn
Room 6 add £6 pp/pn
Services and Inclusions
This operator believes that ski chalet holidays can be affordable without sacrificing quality.
They believe that everyone appreciates good food and that's especially the case when on holiday! A mixture of freshly prepared traditional and contemporary favourites, all prepared by your chalet hosts, will provide you with an authentic Alpine experience. Their fully catered package features: hearty cooked/continental breakfasts to prepare you for your day ahead, scrumptious afternoon teas with delicious homemade cake, pre-dinner aperitifs and 3 course evening meals (with a 2 course Alpine speciality on one of the nights).
As well as the fully catered package, they can also offer 'Ski-All-In' savings, to save you time, money and allow you to fully relax when you arrive at your chalet. At the time of booking, receive discounts on essentials, such as: lift passes and ski hire. Please get in touch with our sales team if this is something that interests you!
- 7 nights’ accommodation.
- Return flights from London Gatwick.
- Return transfers from the airport to chalet.
- A warming Vin Chaud upon arrival.
- Continental breakfast for 7 mornings with hot options provided by the hosts on 6 days.
- 6 days of homemade afternoon tea and cake.
- 6 days of aperitifs.
- 6 nights fully catered - 3 course evening meals (with 1 night a 2 course Alpine speciality).
- Unlimited free-flowing wine with dinner.
- Fresh fruit bowl upon arrival.
- Option for pre-booked lift passes and organised ski hire.