Chalet Laetitia, Meribel
Three Valleys, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 12
- Outdoor hot tub
- Cinema room
- Fully en-suite with some rooms with Jacuzzi baths
- Heated ski and boot room
- Satellite TV and DVD
- Open fireplace
Chalet Laetitia enjoys the best of both worlds; the peace and seclusion of being located in a quiet cul-de-sac yet close enough to enjoy the superb skiing and nightlife that Meribel has to offer. The ski bus stops 300 metres (approx) from the chalet or the more intrepid can ski back (un-pisted) to within 30 metres (approx).View Location Map
Chalet Laetitia is an attractive stone and timber chalet offers high quality accommodation and attractive, contemporary furnishings.
Built on a hillside, Chalet Laetitia boasts fabulous views over the valley plus modern comforts such as a cinema room, Satellite TV, DVD player, heated boot room, fireplace and outdoor hot tub.
All bedrooms are en-suite, many with Jacuzzi baths and terrace.
Prices are per person and include Gatwick flights, transfers and full chalet catering service. Regional flights available on request at an additional supplement.
Lower Ground Floor:
• Heated ski and boot room
• Room 1 = twin with shower and WC (Suitable for guests of limited mobility)
• Room 2 = twin with shower and WC
• Cinema room
• Rooms 3 & 4 = 2 twins with Jacuzzi bath, WC and shared terrace
• Room 5 = twin with shower and WC
• Dining room
• Lounge with fireplace and terrace, on which is situated the hot tub
• Room 6 = master double with open-plan Jacuzzi bath and separate WC
The owner lives in the annexe next to the chalet, the staff live out.
Rooms 3 & 4 add £7 pp/pn
Room 6 add £6 pp/pn
Services and Inclusions
Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yoghurts, eggs, fruit juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a daily variety of hot options such as poached eggs, sausages, tomatoes and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat (or local breads, ham and cheese in Austria and Switzerland)
On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits
In the evening
Aperitifs and canapes followed by a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal including a cheeseboard with a selection of superior regional wines unlimited until coffee and after-dinner chocolates are served.
There is also an optional welcome drink where you can meet the team and learn what is going on in the resort (and our après ski program) during your stay.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 5 out of 7 days and a continental breakfast will be left out on 2 mornings.
Please note that for the week of the 16th of February dinner will be served on 6 nights.
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Return flights from London Gatwick
- Return transfers from the airport to chalet
- Pre-booked lift passes to your chalet and organised ski hire by our in-resort team
- A warming vin chaud or gluhwein upon arrival
- A sumptuous breakfast and afternoon tea
- 4 course evening meal including a cheese board
- A fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Bath, hand towels and soap with a towel change midweek
- L’Occitane (or equivalent) toiletries