Chalet Lapin Blanc, Meribel
Three Valleys, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 14-15
- Flat screen TV in each bed room
- Ski in/Ski out
- Outdoor Hot tub
- Superb levels of service and cuisine
- Wireless Internet
- South facing sun terrace
- Satellite TV and Russian channels
- Minibus service
- Free flowing champagne
- Cinema room
- Chalet iPad
A ski in ski out chalet situated at the bottom of the Georges Mauduit piste, which means it is only seconds from the main lift centre of Meribel and the ski school meeting points. Yet the chalet is only a short walk from the centre of Méribel. Situated on the East side of the valley the chalet has wonderful views towards the Tougnete side of the mountain.View Location Map
Chalet Lapin Blanc is in one of the most enviable positions in Meribel.
The chalet has been finished to a luxurious standard with finishings sourced both locally and from England. Local wood and stone feature prominently with luxurious furnishings and furniture. The sitting room is light and airy with comfortable sofas and floored with extra wide oak floorboards. The chalet is simply be one of the most luxurious and best located chalets available in Meribel.
The chalet’s accommodation is on 4 floors and sleeps 14 people in 7 large twin/super king bedded rooms all with en-suite bathrooms.
On the main (second) floor the enormous (80 sq meters) sitting/dining room is the heart of the chalet. There is a central open log fire between the sitting room and dining room. Ample seating in the dining area for 14 guests and the sitting room is double height open to the mezzanine above and faces south with views through the large picture windows which open on to the sun terrace.
On the ground floor, which is where you enter the chalet, is located a ski room with heated boot warmer, sauna, cinema/games room and garaging for one or two cars.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet for 14 adults to include full gourmet catering, open bar and in-resort driver service. Empty bed and child discounts will apply. No travel included..
Bedroom 1 - Twin/Super-King with ensuite bathroom with shower over. Flat Screen TV
Bedroom 2 - Twin/Super-King with ensuite bathroom with hand shower and west facing balcony. Flat screen TV
Bedroom 3 - Twin/Super-King with ensuite bathroom with hand shower and west facing balcony. Flat screen TV
Bedroom 4 - Twin/Super-King and small children’s bed, en suite bathroom and separate shower and south facing balcony. Flat screen TV
Bedroom 5 - Twin/Super-King with en suite bathroom with shower over. Flat screen TV
Bedroom 6 - Twin/Super-King with en suite bathroom with shower over. Flat screen TV
Bedroom 7 - Twin/Super-king with en suite bathroom with hand shower and west facing balcony. Flat screen TV
*Four of the bedrooms are suitable for cots
Services and Inclusions
The cuisine offered is a huge part of what sets a holiday with us apart from the rest. Eating at our chalets has always been a memorable experience, akin to eating in a top quality restaurant.
By always employing professional chefs with many years of experience in quality restaurants and hotels, we ensure that cuisine is exceptional. It really is some of the best cooking you will experience anywhere in the Alps.
In all chalets the day starts with a good breakfast of fruit juices, coffee, a choice of teas, yoghurts, cereals and porridge with fresh milk, eggs, jambon cru, cheeses, fresh bread and freshly baked croissants and jams.
On your return from skiing a tea of fresh home made cakes and biscuits await you in the sitting room.
Dinner is the piece de resistance. On your first evening you are welcomed by a glass of champagne and then you can enjoy an exceptional four course meal to delight any gourmet, rounded off with real coffee, a glass of Pinot and home-made truffles.
Of course tea, coffee and fresh fruit are available at any time along with the complimentary bar of beer, wine, selected spirits and mixers.
If one of your party has a special occasion during your stay why not make their stay particularly memorable by planning something special. Just a few if the things we can arrange in advance of your stay are:
● Additional flowers
● Higher quality wines
● Dinner and an overnight stay in a traditional moutain refuge high up in the mountain
● In-chalet massage
● Special dish(es) such as caviar, foie gras or lobster
● Additional champagne
● Plane flights around Meribel, Three Valleys or Mont Blanc
● Personal firework display
● Balloon Flight
● Mountain guides
● Helicopter transfer from the airport
To arrange any of these just please notify us in advance.
- Private minibus service, operates all day until 12am
- In-chalet ski and boot fitting service
- Delicious four course dinners six days of your stay
- Children's supper every day, if required
- Unlimited Veuve Clicquot or Taittinger champagne at any time
- Carefully selected wines
- Open bar of wine, beer, spirits and mixers
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Your lift pass waiting for you on your arrival (Cost of pass not included in price)
- Complimentary baby-sitting until 11pm on chef's night off
- Egyptian cotton sheets and fluffy towels
- Mid-week towel change
- Goose down duvets
- Two pillows for every guest
- Luxury dressing gowns and slippers
- Hair dryers in every room
- Neal’s Yard toiletries
- Fresh flowers, daily newspapers, magazines
- Fresh flowers in every bedroom
- Personal laundry facilities
- A selection of books and games
- State of the art TV and sound system
- Apple TV with many of the latest films
- Full UK Sky television channels
- Extensive DVD library
- Playstation 3 with a small selection of games
- Wi-Fi internet access. A computer is available if required
- Security safe in every room