Chalet Le Christophe, Meribel
Three Valleys, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 8
- Central Location
- Fully en-suite
- Wood Burner
- TV Media Room
- iPod Docking Station
- Downstairs Cloackroom
Chalet Le Christophe is fantastic for the keen skier; you can't get much closer to the slopes! You simply need to cross the small car park and you're on the piste, able to put your skis on and have the luxury of skiing (20metres!) to the chairlift.
On top of this, our guests were able to ski back to the chalet car park most of last winter.
Chalet Le Christophe is moments from the hub of Meribel Village with its great bar, famous bakery and convenient supermarket.
The chalet is a maisonette on two floors and comprises of 4 double/twin bedrooms all with full en-suite bathrooms. There is a separate TV room on the lower ground floor perfect for snuggly TV watching and a space for children to entertain themselves. There is also a separate WC on the ground floor.
The chalet was built in traditional alpine style in 2000 and is in a great condition with a homely feel. Le Christophe is ideal for both families and friends. The living and dining area is open plan with wood burner, comfy sofas and large glass doors which open onto the west-facing terrace where children can play safely in the snow. The chalet is equipped with all the mod-cons: wireless internet available from your laptop, UK TV, iPod docking stations and boot warmers.
For those non-skiers or those who retire a little early from the day, the large south-facing terraces provide the ideal spot to bask in the afternoon sunshine, watching the sun sink over the Roc de Fer. If you are willing to wrap up warm, why not try our winter BBQ!
Prices are per person and include full gourmet chalet catering, selected complimentary drinks and an in resort driver service. No travel included.
• 4x Twin/Double bedrooms with en-suite bathroomsView Floor Plan
Services and Inclusions
We believe that quality and quantity are of the upmost importance and we pride ourselves on the adaptability, flexibility and variety of our cooking. We do however understand that everyone has different tastes and we will always endeavour to meet your culinary needs whether you have food intolerances or are just down right fussy.
We are both Cordon Bleu trained, have worked in reputable London catering companies, have plenty of chalet chefing experience, and many a dinner party under our belts! Each of our hand picked professionally trained chefs design their own menus, allowing natural flare and the best of the local produce.
We indulge in an afternoon of wine tasting with Paul from Viniguide, our local wine buff before the season starts and as a result, offer a selection of hand-picked Domaine bottled wines and champagne from numerous distinguished wine regions. Wine flows continuously, as little or as much as you would like. For those who prefer the hops, beer is on tap whenever you feel the need.
We welcome children at the chalets and have all the necessary bits and bobs that come with them including cots, highchairs, toys, sterilisers etc. We are happy to purchase any additional necessaries from nappies to special food treats!
We also offer a high-tea where your chef will provide a variety of balanced meals and puds for you little ones, and of course will be happy to cook any favourites they might have. For children from 2-12 years, staying in their own room we offer a reduction of 10% off the quoted per person price. For infants of <2 years in their parents room there is a surcharge of £100.
Your day starts with a good hearty breakfast then after a good day on the mountain, you return back to a delicious spread of afternoon tea, along with the daily UK newspapers to slump in an armchair with! In the evening you will be served a sumptuous four course meal, preceded by canapés in front on the log fire.
Transfers, ski passes, ski lessons and ski hire can all be arranged for you.
- Tailor-made pre-holiday service, from assistance in booking transfers to help organising ski lessons, lift passes, ski hire & beauty treatments
- Seven night’s accommodation
- Dedicated service from the staff team (professional Chef, Host and Resort Manager)
- Six days fully catered service – varied and healthy breakfast (2 are continental with no host present), afternoon tea, canapés, four course evening dinner.
- Champagne reception when you arrive
- Unlimited complimentary handpicked wine (choice of five white, five red and a rosé), sparkling wine, beers and soft drinks.
- Home-cooked high tea for children (6pm, six days)
- Driver shuttle available to Méribel Centre in the morning and back in the evening i.e. for ski schools (08:00 – 11:00 and 16:30 – 20:00 daily)
- Linen and bath towels
- Towelling dressing gowns, ‘smellies’, goodies on your bed, tissues and chocolate bars to take on the slopes
- 10% discount on ski hire with Slide Candy.
- Spirits and cocktails available as an upgrade