Chalet Les Brames, Meribel
Three Valleys, France
Fully Staffed Only, Sleeps 14
- Outdoor Hot tub
- Private Gym
- Steam Room/Hammam
- Sensory shower
- Massage Room
- Plunge Pool
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Cinema Room
- Snooker table
- Large Sitting Room
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Apple TV
- Study/Office with PC
- South-facing terraces and balconies
- Private Garden
- Private Parking
Chalet Les Brames is located in the Lottisement des Brames, with a private driveway and electronic barrier. The main lift hub and centre of Méribel is only a 3 minute chauffeured drive. The chalet is located just off the Route de Mottaret 400m from La Chaudanne.View Location Map
Only a stone’s throw from the village yet discreetly located in its own grounds, Les Brames is a jewel in the Alpine crown. Sleeping up to fourteen guests in seven ensuite bedrooms, the chalet offers a rare combination of privacy, comfort and space. It has vast picture windows overlooking a large private garden and south-facing terrace, giving stunning views of Mont Vallon.
The chalet′s size is breathtaking with several different areas where guests can relax. From early in the morning the sun streams into the spacious interior, flooding this fabulous chalet with warmth and light. Each individually designed room blends Alpine charm with state of the art facilities to create a truly magnificent family home.
Shop till you drop while your chauffeur awaits, or enjoy the spa with plunge pool, steam room, 2 x massage rooms and relaxation/pilates room, or soak up the rays in the outdoor hot tub.
For families with children, Les Brames is the perfect retreat. It has a large private garden for playing in the snow, whilst inside the chalet there are countless toys and games with plenty of space for the little ones to let off steam.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet to include full gourmet catering, selected complimentary drinks, an in-resort driver service and two days complimentary ski instruction.
▪ 2 x Twin bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and terrace access
▪ 4 x Double/Twin bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
▪ Master bedroom with double bed, fireplace and ensuite bathroom
Double bedroom 3, twin bedrooms 2, 4 & 5 are most suitable for cots.
Services and Inclusions
We have worked hard to bring together a team of experienced chefs who are happy to work with you and your group to create the perfect menu during your stay with us. Children, dietary requirements, and any other specific requests will be discussed prior to your arrival. And even during your stay the staff will be willing to adapt the menu plan to accommodate your wishes.
We pride ourselves on our high standards of food and considered selection of house wines. Hospitality begins with a champagne reception and, thereafter, a selection of house wines that have been hand-picked from local vintners are on offer to you during meal times. We hold an extensive wine list and we will gladly assist you by providing personally-selected wines, which can be ordered prior to your holiday or once you are in resort.
Champagne reception: Enjoy a glass of bubbly on your arrival day. Champagne is also served during canapés each evening.
Breakfast: Hot breakfast served in the dining room accompanied by a selection of local yoghurts, muesli, cereals, and fresh crusty bread and jams, local hams and cheeses and fresh fruit platter and smoothies.
After skiing: Return to your chalet or apartment for afternoon tea (6 days). Help yourself to tea, coffee and delicious home-baked cakes or opt for something savoury if that is your preference.
Dinner: After canapés, a three-course dinner will be served, followed by a locally inspired cheeseboard. Dinner is accompanied by a choice of complimentary European house wines.
All our catered properties come with a highly qualified private ski instructor for two days of your stay who will ensure that you get the most out of the mountains around you. Make use of your instructor as you wish, whether it be for orientation, exploration or to improve your skiing technique.
The chalet is offered with a 24 hour in resort driver service. Select staff members provide a private concierge service throughout your stay and can arrange restaurant bookings, ski instruction, heli-skiing, off-piste guides, winter activities, and childcare at your request.
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of the stay
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast served by your breakfast cook and host
- Freshly baked afternoon tea on six days
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings
- A professional chef and evening host serving a four-course dinner on six evenings (staff have one evening off)
- Early children’s supper on six evenings
- Evening turn down service on six evenings
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service*
- Lift pass delivery service
- Dedicated driver service 08:30am - 01:00am
- Private transfers to and from resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
- Non-skiing activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfer
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests
Available for an additional charge