Ferme Mon Grand Pere, Meribel
Three Valleys, France
Bed and Breakfast, Sleeps 16
- Fitness room
- TV room with cinema screen
- Fully en-suite
- Massage room
- Games room with billiard, table games and video games
- Professionally equipped kitchen
Chalet Ferme de Mon Grand Pere is in a fantastic location in the heart of the Mussillon area of Meribel. Only 100 metres from the famous Dick’s Tea Bar, 150 metres to the ski bus stop, and 400 metres (approx) from the centre of resort.View Location Map
Chalets of this quality are a rarity. Chalet Ferme de Mon Grand Pere has been finished to a luxurious standard. From the locally sourced objets d’art in the large hallway and scattered throughout the chalet, to the under-floor heating and boot warmer, every detail has been attended to.
The huge living room with vaulted ceiling welcomes guests with stylish leather and fabric sofas and a large warm inviting open fire. Stairs from here lead down to a large high spec hot tub, barrel shower, sauna and even gym equipment for those who want to stay in shape. For the rest of us, there are 2 loungers to relax in after a tiring session in the hot tub. There is also a massage room for the full pampering treatment.
The owners have attended to every whim - for those preferring a more relaxed way of life there is a TV/Cinema room with a 32” screen, DVD player and TV with cable channels - perfect if your evening activity does not involve a visit to Dick's Tea Bar.
The bedrooms are modern and all equipped with flat screen TV and cable television. The bathrooms are exquisite and all finished with beautiful stone tiles and feature hand basins.
Price is for exclusive occupancy of the chalet for 16 people and includes daily continental breakfast and afternoon tea. No travel included.
The chalet combines 8 rooms with a cosy mountain style, combined with modern equipment for the most optimal comfort.
Each room is equipped as follows:
● 2 twins beds or king size bed
● Bathroom with shower or bath
● Flat screen TV with satellite
● Beauty products
Services and Inclusions
Services Available at Supplement:
• Transfer from train stations or airports
• Ski rental and ski material upon your arrival
• Ski passes upon arrival
• Ski instructor and private skiing lessons
• Beauty and massages
• Access to wines and champagnes in the wine cellar
• Catering service for dinner (max 3 times a week)
• Organized outings: snow mobiling, heliski, hiking, lunch in a mountain refuge…
• Grocery delivery the first time to the chalet
• Personal cook in the chalet
- Champagne Reception
- Served continental breakfast
- Tea and patisseries after skiing
- Beds made upon arrival
- Towels (hand, face and bath) bath robe and slippers
- Welcome products in the bathroom
- Towel and linen change in the middle of the week
- Daily cleaning
- Soft drinks open bar
- Car with chauffeur for transportation within the ski station
- Daily preparation of fire and fireplace
- Daily press and newspapers every morning