Chalet Bizet, Morzine
Portes du Soleil, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 6-8
- Outdoor hot tub
- Garden Sauna
- Open log fire
- Ski & boot room
- Apple TV & Netflix
- Separate bar
Chalet Bizet, previously known as La Vallee, is located in the beautiful hamlet of Le Cret, in the Montriond area of Morzine. It is in a perfect location for access to The Portes du Soleil ski area with the nearest lift (Ardent telecabine) being only a 6 minutes chauffeured drive away. The nearest bar, restaurant and shop is a only a 3 minute drive away or if you choose to venture into Morzine town centre, it is about a 7 minute drive (35 minute walk). The in-resort driver service is conveniently on-call between 8am and 10pm allowing for early morning first lifts and evening dinner and/or drinks in town if you wish. You won't need to walk anywhere, unless you choose to!
The Ardent telecabine allows access to Avoriaz, Chatel and Switzerland, perfect for beginner skiers with a nursery slope and lessons available from a range of companies.
Chalet Bizet is a stunning three bedroom chalet, tastefully designed with handpicked furniture, large open living spaces and its very own bar. The unique design is inspired by Versailles, Paris giving the property style and character with its modern feature lighting, panoramic glass balcony doors and spacious comfortable rooms.
The ground floor accommodates a large open living space with dining, kitchen, bar and south facing views over Morzine. You can enjoy the same views from the luxurious comfort of the outdoor hot tub or venture down the garden path to relax in the sauna, nestled at the bottom of the garden.
Chalet Bizet sleeps up to eight people – six adults and two children in a family suite, a junior suite and a kingsize en-suite room spread across two floors.
La Vallee has a spacious, open plan living and dining area which looks through huge floor to ceiling windows leading out onto the terrace and garden overlooking Morzine. The beautiful alpine retreat is a hidden gem in Morzine.
The lounge area and bar make the perfect place to sit and unwind after a day on the slopes. To await the lovingly prepared meal to be served to the table. After indulging in the 4 courses, retire back to the lounge for the must have night-cap.
Prices are for exclusive use of the chalet for 6 people to include full chalet catering, selected complimentary drinks and an in-resort driver service.
Please note the chalet can be booked on a shared basis, please get in touch for latest availability.
• The Djamileh Bedroom with beautiful en-suite shower room with walk in shower and glass sink, WC is across the landing
• The Bel Canto Suite Double or twin bed, pull out bed for a child. Beautiful large en-suite bathroom with bath, walk in shower, marble sink and WC
• The Carmen Suite Family suite with double or twin beds in the master bedroom, south facing balcony, en-suite with walk in shower and separate children's bunk room with two bunks
Services and Inclusions
- 7 nights accommodation in a 2-person room, either set up as a twin or king size double.
- Vintage Bollinger champagne and canapes on arrival
- 5 evenings with a delicious 4 course meal carefully prepared to impress even the most –discerning gourmand. One evening is staff night off which gives you the opportunity to try one of the local restaurants.
- 6 course taster menu and wines with dinner matched by our wine consultant on one night
- Cooked breakfast 6 days out of 7, as well as fresh croissants, baguettes, and fruit salad or smoothies, cereal and porridge. Or an a-la-carte breakfast in bed
- Selected complimentary drinks
- Pre-dinner cocktails and post digestifs
- Use of the hot tub
- Private chauffeur service in and around Morzine 08.00-22.00
- We can arrange taxis home if you wish to stay out late
- Committed service from the concierge team throughout your stay, including help arranging ski passes and kit hire, lessons, childcare, and restaurants on staff day off, massages and beauty treatments