Chalet Debussy, Morzine
Portes du Soleil, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 8-14
- Outdoor hot tub
- Suspended fireplace
- Ski & boot room
- Apple TV and Netflix
- iPod dock
Chalet Debussy, previously know as The Nest, is located in the beautiful hamlet of Le Cret, in the Montriond area of Morzine. It is in a perfect location for access to The Portes du Soleil ski area with the nearest lift (Ardent telecabine) being only a 6 minutes chauffeured drive away. The nearest bar, restaurant and shop is a only a 3 minute drive away or if you choose to venture into Morzine town centre, it is about a 7 minute drive (35 minute walk). The in-resort driver service is conveniently on-call between 8am and 10pm allowing for early morning first lifts and evening dinner and/or drinks in town if you wish. You won't need to walk anywhere, unless you choose to!
The Ardent telecabine allows access to Avoriaz, Chatel and Switzerland, perfect for beginner skiers with a nursery slope and lessons available from a range of companies.
Chalet Debussy has unique modern style within a 200 year old farmhouse. The chalet has been thoughtfully renovated using local materials and craftsmanship. The five spacious en-suite bedrooms sleep up to eight adults and four children.
You could find yourself relaxing by the fire for hours in the large open plan lounge whilst the hosts serve cocktails and canapes. You can watch the chef lovingly prepare your dinner which is served to the 200 year old dining table with views over the valley and slopes of the Pleney. Post dinner you can fall into the comfort of the snug area with bean bags to enjoy the cheese course, coffee and digestifs.
Chalet Debussy's dining table is set in the centre of the top floor overlooking the valley. With an open plan kitchen, you can watch the passion and perfection involved in making your impressive and inspired 4 course meal.
The chalet has many other features including the outdoor hot tub with great views across the valley, perfect after a day skiing and the ski room with heated boot dryers to avoid the damp ski boots the next morning.
Prices are based on 2 adults sharing a room to include full chalet catering, selected complimentary drinks and an in-resort driver service. Unless priced as a whole chalet (8 people).
Additional guests will be charged at 50% of the per person price.
Please note the chalet can be booked on a shared basis, please get in touch for latest availability.
The Bergamasque Suite - master bedroom (double or twin beds), balcony with amazing views, en-suite bathroom and Clair de Lune bunk room with three beds - a perfect little hideaway for the children.
The Reverie Room - Spacious bedroom with French doors leading onto the south facing balcony and en-suite with shower and WC.
The Papillon Suite - Double bedroom with a sofa (can be used as sofa bed for the two children) beautiful en-suite with large bath, walk in Italian shower, stone sink and WC.
The Caprice Suite - Spacious bedroom full of character, en-suite with walk in shower, sink and WC.
The Nuit d'Etoiles mezzanine accessed from The Caprice bedroom and twin beds ideal for children aged 5-12.
Services and Inclusions
- 7 nights accommodation in a 2-person room, either set up as a twin or king size double.
- Vintage Bollinger champagne and canapes on arrival
- 5 evenings with a delicious 4 course meal carefully prepared to impress even the most –discerning gourmand. One evening is staff night off which gives you the opportunity to try one of the local restaurants.
- 6 course taster menu and wines with dinner matched by our wine consultant on one night
- Cooked breakfast 6 days out of 7, as well as fresh croissants, baguettes, and fruit salad or smoothies, cereal and porridge. Or an a-la-carte breakfast in bed
- Selected complimentary drinks
- Pre-dinner cocktails and post digestifs
- Use of the hot tub
- Private chauffeur service in and around Morzine 08.00-22.00
- We can arrange taxis home if you wish to stay out late
- Committed service from the concierge team throughout your stay, including help arranging ski passes and kit hire, lessons, childcare, and restaurants on staff day off, massages and beauty treatments