Riverwood Lodge, Morzine
Portes du Soleil, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 10-16
- Feature fireplace
- Outdoor hot tub
- Cinema room
- Open plan living space
- All bedrooms are ensuite
- Balconies and outside seating areas
- Ski & boot room
- Nintendo Wii & DVD library
Located on the Chemin Sur Le Char on the Route de La Dranse towards lake Montriond. This is a location that is perfect to either access the Ardent lift up to Avoriaz or the centre of Morzine within approximately 7 minutes.View Location Map
Having gone through a recent refurbishment, Riverwood is your very own boutique hotel within a classic alpine ski lodge. The chalet was listed in The Times top 50 ski holidays, It sleeps 10-16 people in 5 cosy ensuite bedrooms.
The lodge has spacious open plan living and dining areas enclosed by large windows framing the beautiful view. After a tough day on the slopes soothe your muscles in the hot tub and take advantage of the cinema room with Sky TV at your disposal.
All the rooms are spacious with three of the 5 coming with nooks for young children to sleep in. This chalet offers great flexibility for families and large groups of friends looking for luxury in Morzine.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet for up to 10 people on a fully catered basis and include in resort chauffeur service between 8am - 10pm. Up to 6 additional people can be accommodated, enquire for details.
Additional guests will be charged at 50% of the per person price.
On weeks where the chalet is sold on a shared chalet basis, prices are showing as per person and are based on 2 adults sharing one room. A further indulgence package is available on request, please enquire.
1x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom and alpine bunk for children.
1x Staff bedroom with en suite bathroom
1x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
3x Double bedroom with en suite bathrooms two of which have alpine bunks for children.
Services and Inclusions
- 7 nights accommodation in a 2-person room, either set up as a twin or king size double.
- Vin Mousseaux and canapés on arrival.
- 5 evenings with a delicious 4 course meal carefully prepared to impress even the most –discerning gourmand. The staff have 2 nights off which gives you the opportunity to try some of the local restaurants or order from our delivery menu (approx 15 Euros/person).
- Cooked breakfast every day, as well as fresh croissants, baguettes, and fruit salad or smoothies, cereal and porridge.
- Afternoon tea with cakes, savouries, hot chocolate and vin chaud.
- Unlimited wine to compliment evening meals.
- Use of the hot tub.
- Private chauffeur service in and around Morzine 08.00-22.00.
- Arranged taxi home service if you wish to stay out late.
- Committed service from the concierge team throughout your stay, including help arranging ski passes and kit hire, lessons, childcare, and restaurants on staff day off, massages and beauty treatments.